What are some of the most dense materials
What is the densest material on earth - definition
Density of nuclear matter
The core density is the density of the atomic nucleus. It is the ratio of mass per unit volume within the core. Since the atomic nucleus carries most of the atomic mass and the atomic nucleus is very small compared to the entire atom, the nucleus density is very high.
The core density for a typical core can be roughly calculated from the size of the core and its mass.Typical core radii are on the order of10 – 14 m . Assuming a spherical shape, core radii can be calculated using the following formula:
r = r0 . A.1/3
where r0 = 1,2 × 10 –15 m = 1.2 sc
For example there isnatural uranium mainly from isotope238 U (99.28%), therefore the atomic mass of the uranium element is close to the atomic mass of238 U isotope (238.03u). Its radius of this core will be:
r = r0 . A.1/3 = 7.44 sc.
Assuming it is spherical, then its volume is:
V = 4πr3 / 3 = 1.73 x 10-42 m3 .
The usual definition of the core density gives for its density:
ρcore = m / V = 238 × 1.66 × 10–27 / (1,73 × 10 –42 ) = 2,3 × 10 17 kg / m3 .
Thus the density of core material is more than 2.1014- times higher than that of water. It's an immense density. The descriptive termCore density is also applied to situations in which similarly high densities occur, for example within neutron stars. Such immense densities can also be found in neutron stars.
- Which IIT is best for chemistry
- Why do i want love
- How to develop a cooking app
- Do you wish you were a girl
- Are online courses technically protected by copyright?
- How many college graduates per year
- Are social media audits useful?
- How big will companies get
- What does it mean to be in this sentence
- Spinoza was a Portuguese philosopher
- Are Rajanikant's films overrated
- Who is the second largest YouTuber
- Why is newspaper used as packaging
- Programs science or art
- Why can't you run underwater quickly?
- Could Eren control the founding titan power?
- Why did women move to Jamestown
- Who is the strongest orc in WOW
- Can we download Psiphon for a Mac?
- Should I use Git or GitHub
- What is the Cisco Networking Academy about
- Which chef's knife do you use
- Is Wordpress still relevant for the creation of websites
- What are shape memory alloys used for?