What is the point of virtual reality
1. Generally: Virtual reality (Virtual Reality, VR) is a computer-generated reality with images (3D) and in many cases also sound. It is transmitted via large screens, in special rooms (Cave Automatic Virtual Environment, CAVE for short) or via a head-mounted display (video or VR glasses). In mixed reality, either reality is expanded (augmented reality), whereby AR glasses (often called data glasses) are required for display and perception, or virtuality, in the sense of coupling with reality.
2. Technologies and areas of application: Mostly there are forms of interaction in VR, even if only in the sense of physical movement through the virtual world. In addition to video or VR glasses, special input devices such as a 3D mouse and data glove are required to interact with objects. Virtual reality plays a role in education and training (use of flight or operation simulators), in conveying information (education in relation to factory farming or construction projects) and in entertainment (exploring and testing in adventure and fantasy worlds, getting around with racing cars and roller coaster, stimulation via pornography).
3. Criticism and Outlook: Immersion, the experience of being immersed in virtual reality, can be enriching and disturbing. During its duration, normal reality is more or less suppressed, depending on the degree, and it can be difficult and time-consuming to return to it and to find your way around it again, which may be the subject of technology and information ethics. Some users get dizzy, especially when artificial and actual movement or acceleration differ from each other. The economic importance of virtual reality and mixed reality is high when you think of the different application areas and systems (not just hardware, but also software) and the commitment of providers and users.
- There are free online photography courses
- Bankia has an office in London
- Who is the most beautiful hindu god
- What is important for AdSense
- Cooks my hobby
- Is Elizabeth Holmes psychopathic
- What is Bad Bank 2
- Can I marry an uneducated girl
- Will the planet Venus ever go backwards?
- Where should I start to learn C ++
- How can you become a consultant?
- Got someone married because of Quora
- Should I choose late dyskinesias over depression?
- What are the biggest myths about Pathans
- Who first coined the term assassin?
- Cocaine can cause skull nerve damage
- How big can Disney get
- Do you have a picture of God
- How can you treat insomnia during pregnancy
- Is the Government of the Indian Navy job
- Are physiology and psychology the same
- Why do some people litter the streets?
- What happens when you breathe in fiberglass
- How do I block all noise