Can an orthodontist test for oral cancer
Cancer prevention with OralCDx - early detection of oral cancer
The OralCDx brush biopsy is indicated in order to examine changes in the oral mucous membrane that appear harmless and to rule out that there is a serious illness behind them.
- For 40 years, the prognosis for oral cancer (carcinoma) has remained unchanged and the 5-year survival rate is around 50%.
- The early detection of skin, cervical, breast, prostate and colon cancer has already saved the lives of many patients.
- It is now also possible to detect oral cancer at an early stage.
You can download the OralCDx patient brochure as a PDF on our form page
OralCDx - the simple oneBrush biopsy testfor the early detection of oral cancer. It can be used to determine whether oral white or redMucosal changesContain potentially dangerous precancerous or carcinomatous cells.
Statistically, it can be expected that two unclear oral mucosal lesions per week can be seen in the dental practice in patients whoneeds clarificationare. The vast majority of these lesions are harmless, but from a clinical-macroscopic point of view it is impossible to decide whether these lesions are really benign, whether they represent precancerous lesions or early stages of oral carcinoma.
The OralCDx test identifies seemingly harmless forms of early and early stages of oral cancer (so-called dissimulating carcinoma) and eliminates the risk of "watching and waiting". The brush biopsy method includes internal quality control and is minimally invasive; local anesthesia is not necessary.
OralCDx is not indicated for testing the rare, clearly suspected cancerous oral mucosal lesions that need to be referred to specialists immediately.
Do you have any questions left? Make an appointment? Advice and cancer prevention for the early detection of oral cancer!
Would you like to find out more about the possibilities of cancer screening for the early detection of oral cancer in the dental practice CityZahn.de Hamburg?
Then call us now -Telephone 040 - 34 36 73 - or write us an email here and make an appointment for a non-binding consultation. We will be happy to help you quickly.
Your dentists & the practice team,
Dr. Ron Tehsmer & Katharina Hemfort
Services at CityZahn.de in Hamburg
Here you can find out about our services and offers in advance: prophylaxis, ICON caries treatment, root canal treatment - endodontics, periodontal treatment, nitrous oxide sedation, referral to selected specialists for your teeth from our network of experts.
- How does the environment affect consumer choices
- What are the best architecture-related apps
- Is Batshuayi as good as Drogba
- Which five factors determine climate change?
- What was Starbucks worst decision
- Did King James write the Bible?
- How do I use psychology in relationships
- MARSOC is mainly specialized in direct actions
- Who is England's Trump
- What is Vi Hart's math educational background
- What does Matthew 16 13
- Which ocean is the Laptev Sea near
- How does computer programming work 1
- How intelligent was Varys
- What is more important for the beauty of women
- Should I install iOS 12?
- How does a house get dirty
- Will stick meat on a parchment paper
- How Can You Make Subliminals Work Faster?
- Why does Battlestar Galactica start with spoilers
- Which site offers safe betting tips
- How do you like Benedict Cumberbatch
- Where does Parthenium come from
- What is a direct blood transfusion without bank details