What is private sector CIA
Professional induction contract (CIE)
What is funded?
An employer from the private sector who hires a young jobseeker under a professional induction contract (CIE) can be reimbursed part of the personnel costs as well as the full employer's share of the social security contributions.
Which company can conclude an induction contract?
All companies that want to give young jobseekers (younger than 30 years of age, without a job and registered with ADEM jobseekers for at least three months) practical experience can conclude a professional induction contract (CIE).
The employer must be in a position to offer the young jobseeker either concrete employment prospects or to make a significant contribution to improving his or her employability according to the professional induction contract (CIE).
Contract duration: 12 months with a possible extension of a maximum of six months.
If the company recruits staff in the three months following the termination of the induction contract, priority must be given to the young jobseeker.
The young jobseeker who is hired under a CIE will receive remuneration of:
- 80% of the social minimum wage (for unskilled workers) for young people under the age of 18;
- 100% of the social minimum wage (for unskilled workers) for young people without school qualifications or young people who have a professional qualification or a technical or general secondary qualification.
- 130% of the social minimum wage (for unskilled workers) for young people who have a technical degree or a university degree (Bachelor or Master).
Supervision of the participant who takes part in the CIE measure
The employer provides the participant who was hired under a professional induction contract (CIE) with a tutor from the company aside. The task of the tutor is to support and mentor the young worker for the duration of the contract.
The tutor must be established by the ADEM in mutual agreement with the young worker Skills and deficits as well as those to be reached during the contract period Progress notify.
The employer must work out a training plan with the young employee within one month of the start of the employment relationship.
During the first 12 months of the professional induction contract (CIE), the Employment Fund pays a monthly reimbursement of
- 50% of the basic salary (65% in the case of employing people whose gender is underrepresented in the relevant economic sector)
- 100% of the employer's share of the social security contributions.
If the CIE is extended, the Employment Fund reimburses the employer for the duration of the extension:
- 30% of the basic salary;
- the entire employer's share of the social security contributions.
Upon request, the Employment Fund will reimburse the employer who hires the young jobseeker after the end of the CIE for the employer's share of the social insurance contributions for a period of 12 months from the date of hiring. This reimbursement will only be made 12 months after the young jobseeker has been hired with a permanent contract without a trial period, provided that the employment contract is still in force at the time of application. This reimbursement cannot be cumulated with other employment promotion measures.
employerwishing to enter into a professional induction contract (CIE) with a jobseeker are asked to contact the ADEM's service employeurs and report the vacancy.
Contact Center: (+352) 247-88000
- How do people use service dogs
- Why is my insect bite getting bigger
- What is the story of Shivaji Maharaj
- Which new ICO started in March 2018
- What are universal constants in mathematics
- What makes steel hard and strong
- How do I factor x x 1
- Is Saudi Arabia right to invade Yemen
- Did you really enjoy Baahubali The Conclusion
- All meats are considered carcinogenic
- Mosses have chloroplasts
- We live in a timeless reality
- How do I store Office files safely
- What makes medical treatment so much
- Why is Bugs Bunny called that
- Ingress How to Find Item Codes
- What qualifies as big data
- How successful is a tumor removal operation
- What are NameCheap standard name servers
- What are your ten most important writing tips
- Where is Gurudwara Sahib in Belgaum
- Which cities recycle number 5 plastics
- What is it like to be a slave
- Mike Flynn gets fired