Has disabled Facebook image comments
Facebook: Photo comments for Facebook pages
After Facebook rolled out photo comments on private profiles and in groups a few weeks ago, the roll-out for Facebook pages has now begun. Facebook users as well as page administrators can reply to posts on Facebook pages not only with text, but now also with photos. The new function should make discussions much more expressive and encourage more engagement.
Photo comments on Facebook pages
FAQ about photo comments on Facebook pages
Who can post photo comments on my page?
Every Facebook user who can access the page also has the option of using photos in comments.
How can I remove the photo comment feature from my page?
It is possible to remove the photo comment function.
1. Click on “Edit page” -> Edit settings
2. In the post options, click on edit and deactivate “Everyone can add photos and videos to my page history”
3. Then click on “Save changes”
Disable photo comments
Are photo comments visible on the mobile version?
Yes, photo comments are visible on the desktop and on the mobile version.
Comment via Facebook
Write us a comment
- Is epilepsy a viral disease
- Which is the most emotional film
- How does Google Maps show locations
- What skills does film music require
- How warm it gets in Phoenix
- My tires have to be replaced
- Do some kind of cardio
- What is a tummy tuck
- Why was yesterday Thursday
- How did you humiliate your bully
- What does the expression Browned off mean?
- How do I do idli
- What's your favorite phish tour
- What software do hackers use
- How did Karl Marx see it?
- How can I develop my own strategies
- What is prague
- What is the future in learning big data
- Why do we use 4
- Black and white photography is mysterious
- Why can't I enjoy music?
- Is neoprene an EPDM
- How do I find my Hotmail service
- Where can I find high quality doors