Why are hijabs so colorful
A book as colorful as life ...
I have exaggerated here. Please do not take what is in verses 15 and 16 too seriously. In particular, I find the compulsion to wear a hijab wrong. When that was the subject of the poetry contest, I just escalated a little. I also know that rape and fashion nonsense as well as body shaming are serious problems.
The head is wrapped in the cloth
it no longer matters
what's hidden underneath.
The beautiful are no better
a hijab makes you righteous,
one could get used to
we are of the same sex.
How can one fail to recognize
that nature creates free?
Love, it may burn
in marriage like fornication.
Listen to your conscience
then you don't need hijab.
Who carried away by you
maybe your light is even.
People should be alike
every socialist knows
the hijabs are more than enough,
that everyone is equal.
But liberals know
man is like an egg:
who looks for the second time
never sees two at equals.
When the figures are visible
can to our happiness
delight a little bit.
And even if you are a prude
then show identity -
we are all tired already
of sheer unity.
A hijab would be for everyone
maybe still legitimate,
but in the earth trap
is he only her, not him.
Sexism on the vein throne,
Moloch of the world of the self.
A static world is men's wages,
the women bend down.
5. 8. 2019
- How do integrated management systems work
- How can individuals participate in angel investments
- Stevia is the best calorie-free sweetener
- Who would win Warframe against Spartan?
- Is there a ch for web addresses
- What is undeniably remarkable
- Is there anything good about ADHD
- Who is England's Trump
- Am I a psychopath or an autistic person?
- What is the Overture Keyword Search Tool
- Has anyone survived Sudarshan Chakra
- Is LSD legal in India
- What is the future for mainframes
- Which coaching class is best for CDS
- What do Europeans think of Eurosceptic politicians?
- Will remove Instagram fake followers
- How many students attend Stanford
- How can I get simplicity in life
- How does the body absorb nutrients
- When and where was the hamburger invented
- How do you make the unbearable bearable
- Is mouthwash actually good for your teeth?
- Who is Rukmini and who is Radha
- What is your earliest memory of donations