What are the best bartending books
Schumann’s Bar - THE bartender's bible for the best drinks & cocktails!
This book is that Standard work among the cocktail books. Every budding bartender or hobby drink mixer should have this beautiful book on the shelf. Many refer to it as that "Bartender Bible" - not only because of the black edge of the paper and the thick cover very high quality impression leaves behind. A great gift idea for men!
In this book you will learn:
- how cocktails and drinks succeed
- how the perfect bar should be furnished
- which ingredients make the drink a highlight
"Schumann’s Bar" is aindispensable reference work for cocktail lovers: 500Original recipes by bar legend Charles Schumann as well as a detailed knowledge of the goods make every drink and every cocktail an experience. With stylish illustrations and a linen cover - a cult book for two decades!
Charles Schumann is the bartender and operator of one of the most famous bars in Germany, the Munich Schumann’s. Schumann has written a number of bar books and is considered a luminary in the bartending scene.
Details on "Schumanns Bar"
- High quality linen cover
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Language: German
- ISBN-10: 3898835022 / ISBN-13: 978-3898835022
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 3.2 x 18.8 cm
- What have libertarians contributed to the world?
- What is the Abraham Lincoln Civil War
- How is travel helpful for fashion designers
- Where do I start with GRE prep
- How does lamination come about
- What does time to failure mean
- What i need to make an app
- What birth control clears acne
- What was your experience focusing on physics
- What is the best urban decay palette
- Have you ever regretted finishing a book?
- How are investment banks organized
- What is beyond the Antarctic ice wall
- How can we ridicule AWS services
- Can I switch to Analytics?
- Who was the first Christian martyr
- What do Mongolians think of Inner Mongolia?
- What's your experience with Happn
- What is the maximum grant for articles
- Why is belief necessary
- Is POP3 TCP or UDP
- Why are leather wallets so popular
- How do the Jewish people feel about tattoos?
- How is prostate cancer typically treated