Why is Sam Smith always so sad
Sam Smith: A friend of sadness
Sam Smith, 22, isn't concerned about a lack of inspiration.
The British singer ("Stay With Me") became a star practically overnight with his debut album "In The Lonely Hour", which is full of songs about heartbreak and unrequited love. So now that he's known as a sore thumb, his love life is sure to improve too. But fans who are now afraid that he will no longer be able to write sad songs need not worry.
"I'm playing Madison Square Garden in January, which is crazy. I write songs all the time. Because" In The Lonely Hour "was so successful, people say I won't be able to recapture the same vibe. But I always find a way to be sad. That's just the kind of guy I am, "Sam reassured his skeptics in an interview with Q magazine.
In general, things couldn't go any better for the native of London at the moment. In 2014 he topped the charts worldwide and won numerous prizes. "Q" also recently named him the best new artist of the year, which the young star was visibly happy about.
"It's amazing. I was here with [the band] Disclosure last year and nobody knew me. My life has changed completely since then. I hope it stays at that level. If it gets any more, I'll freak out", he confessed with a laugh.
Whoever he would like to present a prize to himself is also clear to the musician: "George Michael. I love him so much. I saw him at Wembley Stadium when I was 15 and that changed my life. I would love to meet him, him give a hug and say thank you, "enthused Sam Smith. If his success continues like this, he will soon have the opportunity to do so.#Subjects
- What is the downside to owning MLPs
- Is Diigo the best bookmarking website
- How does red wine help with anxiety
- What is an l2 port
- What cars do tech billionaires use
- Can Superman become a green lantern
- What's your favorite thing about the 727
- College psychologists take IQ tests
- Are Devinci Bikes good mountain bikes
- What happens to the NASA Juno mission
- What are some interesting Chinese customs
- Are there people who resemble Nostradamus?
- What are aerogels
- Why does water help you lose weight
- What is an entrepreneur program
- What is Hoffmann Elimination Reaction
- How are rubber band balls made
- Is Aamir Khan an alcoholic
- Why is Donald Trump a complete idiot
- What are the concentrations in MPA
- How can I get simplicity in life
- What does HVAC mean in Garland TX
- What is Call of Duty Zombies
- Watching Malayalam films outside of India
- What is the Home Depot Intercom Code
- What is it like to work at PhoneCurry
- Who are the enemies of Hinduism
- Why do I need a web server
- Why is Uber Burning Through Cash
- What is math do physicists need it
- Is Japanese an illogical language
- How can a Lao citizen visit America
- Are pretty beautiful people lived longer
- What does mon cheri