What is divided by four equals eight
Average rating: 3.01 of 5 with 190 votes.
Status: 06/25/2013 | archive
For the solution - click here!
Linda, Sebastian and Gutierry have three quarters of a liter of fitness drink. They want to divide the crowd fairly among themselves. To work out how much each of them gets, you need to know how to divide fractions. We'll show you how to do this here.
Fraction through an integer
You can divide a fraction by an integer by multiplying the denominator by the integer.
Task: Three quarters of a liter of fitness drink should be divided between three people.
Invoice: Three quarters of a liter divided by three.
Answer: Each of the three gets 1/4 liter of fitness drink.
You can also see how to divide a fraction by a whole number in the following example. Three fifths is divided by two:
- How big is the market for peanut allergies
- What determines the size of a football club
- Where are chihuahuas the most popular dog
- Which is my question
- Is the word Real Men sexist
- What is the fastest handwriting speed
- How to take courses on Coursera
- How do you say AIDS in Swedish?
- LED is passive or active cool
- Nothing is a word
- Do doctors prefer to perform diagnosis or treatment
- What is the purpose of Virgin Galactic
- What's the most epic bank robbery ever
- Are Apple earphones waterproof
- Are there any good universities in Romania?
- What is the Overture Keyword Search Tool
- How does Google track users without cookies
- Have citric acid onions
- Why do dogs like to run so much?
- What is a spice burger in Ireland
- Will Sunni Islam consolidate the Shiites?
- What is the rake
- Are pretty beautiful people lived longer
- Video ads perform better than pictures