How does a bladder stop urinating
Why do you have to go to the bathroom when it's splashing?
If you are like most people, you involuntarily get the feeling that you have to go as soon as you hear it splashing somewhere. Some people even turn on the faucet in the loo to help. Why do we combine splashing and peeing?
There are different theories about this. Two of them ask you "Knowledge makes you ah!" in front:
One theory assumes that humans conditioned has been. This means that we learn a pattern of behavior in which a certain stimulus elicits a certain response. When we are around two years old, we start swapping the diaper for the toilet. And then we hear the splashing - that is the attraction. Over the years, the brain combines splashing and peeing - that's the response. Noise and activity merge with one another. When we hear it splash, our brain automatically thinks about peeing and adjusts to it by getting the bladder ready. That is why most people feel the urge to go to the bathroom when they hear it splashing - even if the bladder is not full.
Another theory provides the evolution. This describes the slow but continuously progressing development of all life on earth. Our ancestors were at great risk of being eaten by predators. They had to be skilled in hiding and roam inconspicuously through the woods. Urine - at least its smell - is anything but inconspicuous.
That is why our ancestors may have peed in rivers or lakes so that the predators couldn’t pick up their tracks, because the pungent smell spreads fairly quickly in the water. So you just stayed alive longer back then. This behavior may still have remained. She tells us: You can do your business where it splashes - it's safe there.
These theories are not particularly scientific, but they are very interesting, right?
- Why are there bumps on my fingers
- What are the examples of the village industry
- What are some Asian fairy tales
- Is it worth learning German these days
- Do you like cartoons
- Does literature influence language
- What's the most epic bank robbery ever
- How can you combine programming and biochemistry
- Watch 16 year olds watching porn
- Do you wear socks
- Can pets lie
- How do I get a gun
- Actually sucks CNN
- What are the top NITs of 2019
- Why did Indians wear fringed leather?
- Which is better LastPass or 1Password
- How high is the human respiratory rate
- Which countries teach English grammar
- Which Herbalife tea tastes best Why
- Life in Mexico is pointless
- Can a parent be accidentally verbally abused?
- Is art inherently presumptuous
- Where do I have to go to act
- Who works at Shopkick