What are the IUPAC names of CH3CH2CH2CH3
This book includes the required reading primarily for students of the teaching profession, but also for students of biology, nutritional sciences, medicine, pharmacy and agricultural sciences, i.e. for everyone who needs basic knowledge of organic chemistry for their scientific subject. You will find the material prepared that you need to learn for exams, intermediate exams and the state examination. Subjects relevant to teaching are dealt with more broadly. Physiological, pharmaceutical, medical, biochemical and environmentally relevant aspects are also introduced. In the last chapters, biochemical relationships are also discussed.
The learning material is arranged according to material classes, the reactions are explained in detail and the text is understandable and presented in small learning steps.
The fourth edition has been updated in many places and important (name) responses have been added.
Prof. Dr. Adalbert Wollrab was active in chemical research in the field of natural substances and was managing director of the Institute for Didactics of Chemistry at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen for many years until his retirement. His lecture "Organic Chemistry for Student Teachers" inspired him to write this book.
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
- Can you eat bottom feeder fish
- In what century did Gurukul begin
- What is an electron shell
- What are the resting poses in yoga
- How is tapioca pudding made?
- Why are Honda cars so expensive
- Where do you get Premium YouTube from
- How do you register with IPTV Smarters
- What is the full form of YCMOU
- Union Pacific is a monopoly
- Are PSA tests correct for prostate cancer
- Why did you write Stephen Wrong
- What are the benefits of ccie
- Is anyone at MIT bad at computers?
- Is Forsenic Science good for MPC students
- Is Shekhar Ravjiani a Sindhi
- Which Android phone can beat iPhones camera
- Where will Groupon be in 2014
- Why were German bayonets called a side gun?
- How to deal with boastful friends
- What is a pediment in geology
- Education is useless
- What is Buddy Guy drinking on stage
- Is there any exterior automobile design