Who is Bardock, the father of Goku
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Goku could meet his father for the first time
Bardock had his last big appearance in the first act of the blockbuster movie Dragon Ball Super: Broly, in which he and his wife Gine sent their little son Kakarott to earth in a capsule. Bardock and almost every other Saiyan died shortly afterwards and Son Goku never met his parents. However, there could soon be a meeting of the Saiyan generations in Super Dragon Ball Heroes.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes seems to bring Goku and Bardock together
This is made possible by the time travel story of the anime series, which already presented us with some previously almost unthinkable character constellations. Heroes skilfully uses the concept of time travel and parallel timelines for its story as well as a lot of fan service. Thanks to this starting point, it soon seems to be finally finally for the very first meeting between Bardock and Goku get. A historic Dragon Ball moment!
A recently released new opening video for the Super Dragon Ball Heroes game suggests that Bardock and Son-Goku could soon meet for the first time, in which we meet various familiar faces again. While Heroes villain Fu seems to be allied with the Dragon Ball Z movie villains Bojack, Cooler and Tales, ends up elsewhere in the meantime Son Goku with his father - but Bardock pays little attention to his now grown-up son.
For Saiyan the construct "family" is not very important
But why does Bardock hardly show any reaction when he suddenly sees his son in front of him? On the one hand, this could of course be due to the fact that Bardock simply does not recognize who is suddenly standing in front of him or he simply doesn't care, which would probably be a more depressing answer. Another possible explanation for Bardock's hypothermic reaction is Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama.
In an interview (via Kanzenshuu) Toriyama went a little closer to Bardock and his character. Goku's father is true "warlike", however, he has a, rather atypical Saiyan low level of humanity. We saw this, for example, in the TV special Dragon Ball Z: Son-Goku's Father, in which he supports his comrades, and in Dragon Ball Super: Broly, where Bardock sends his son to safety on another planet.
Toriyama also says that Bardock might have siblings he doesn't know about, but even if they do, he probably isn't interested in them. According to Toriyama, the reason for this is that Saiyan simply has a different understanding of "Family" than we had, so family ties didn't matter too much to her, which may explain Bardock's reaction to Goku in the Heroes video.
Would you look forward to a meeting between Goku and Bardock?
- What do you like about Richard Dawkins
- How do gifted people keep practicing
- How does Y Combinator earn profit
- How to watch IPL 2017 streaming
- Is the Koran relevant
- What are some examples of compostable products
- How much is 85 out of 3 years
- How do you look interrogating and frightening
- How did a tortoise get its shell
- What is Bharat Net
- What is it like to be a musical child prodigy
- Is the KTM Duke 200 worth buying
- What is the future of weather forecast
- What is the PO authorization in ECGC
- What are the positions in basketball
- Which CRM does hirespace com
- How do I find book sales dates
- Is Boris Johnson a liar
- What are dimensions in the dataware house
- How can a doctor use LinkedIn effectively
- What qualifies as handmade on Etsy
- How do you open a can
- Why did Theodor Herzl find Zionism?
- Creativity is a strength