How effective is laser root canal treatment
Root canal treatment with laser in Düsseldorf
If the inner tissue of a tooth is infected by bacteria, root canal treatment is often the only way to preserve the tooth. If not, the inflammation can eventually even attack the jawbone. The diseased tissue must be removed, including all bacteria that are hiding in the smallest spaces.
First, the root canals are exposed from above and the affected nerves and blood vessels are freed. The inside of the tooth is then thoroughly cleaned and treated with antibacterial properties. If lasers are used to help, the antibacterial cleaning is more effective than with rinsing and files alone. At the end of the root canal treatment with laser in Düsseldorf, we seal the tooth with durable, antibacterial filling material.
Benefits of laser root canal treatment
- High success rate
- Thorough disinfection
- Gentle intervention
- Fast treatment
Tooth preservation through root canal treatment with laser
Your dentist in Düsseldorf has state-of-the-art dental laser devices with which we can reliably kill all harmful bacteria, even in areas that are difficult to access. The risk of renewed inflammation is significantly lower than with conventional therapy. Dentists must try to preserve the natural tooth for as long as possible.
Because pulling a tooth (extraction) always affects the neighboring teeth, at least with regard to their firm and secure hold. Root tip resection (removal of a root tip) should also be avoided if possible. With laser root canal treatment in Düsseldorf, we can often keep teeth whose pulp (nerve-vessel bundles in the tooth crown and in the root canals) is inflamed and almost completely functional.
Don't let it get to that in the first place
Our friendly dental team is always there for you and your teeth. Because whether conventional or with a laser - there should be no root canal treatment in the first place. Thorough dental care and regular preventive examinations at the dentist are urgently recommended for this.
Make an appointment with us on 0211 - 601 13 11 or online. We will help you and advise you individually!
- How do bad people feel about themselves?
- What are the disadvantages of a company
- How do you identify the recruiting needs
- What is economic honor
- What does Rubbernecker mean
- What foods contain zinc
- How does self defense work
- What is meant by venturimeter
- Pray Jesus for us
- Who is rich Virat Kohli or Dhoni
- Scott Peterson is a psychopath
- What is Generic Programming in Java
- Why is root hair important
- What is Eventbrite
- Who should be cast in MaddAddam
- Why did objects float in the water?
- Why are memory leaks bad
- What is BSN
- How little are you
- How does aging affect the brain
- Why is yoga so popular with foreigners
- Is there anything good about ADHD
- Why are Blackberry Phones so expensive
- Which look best from modern or classic buildings