Why are there no dinosaurs today
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Not only the weather, the climate is changing too. But while the weather today can bring us bright sunshine and gray rain clouds tomorrow, a change in the climate is proceeding very slowly.
For example, when the dinosaurs still populated the earth, it was warmer than it is today. In large parts of today's Europe and America, plants grew that are only found in the tropics today. However, about 65 million years ago there was a massive climate change.
The trigger was very likely a meteorite impact on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. A chain reaction consisting of a darkening of the sun with a strong cooling of the earth and a subsequent greenhouse effect probably gradually led to the dinosaurs becoming extinct.
Natural and man-made climate change
Different warm and cold periods are basically nothing unusual for our planet. The most recent ice age, for example, ended just about 12,000 years ago. This is a no brainer in the climate bill! Unlike today, however, these cooling or warming used to have natural causes, namely above all continental drift, volcanic eruptions and ocean currents. You can read about it on the next few pages.
Nowadays, on the other hand - as the vast majority of scientists say - humans are responsible for climate changes - and that in a comparatively extremely short period of time. If we don't do anything about it, the earth could warm up by as much as 5.4 ° Celsius by 2100 (source: Federal Environment Agency, 2017). That would make life on our planet very difficult to adapt.
- How is the nature of evil determined?
- Can affect the room
- What is the Cisco Networking Academy about
- How long is the average song
- What is the goal of bpo
- Which Android browser has night mode
- Why do people break the speed limit
- What are the different ways to learn
- What are the topics in game development
- Green slime means you are sick
- Are ships still being attacked by pirates?
- What is Microsoft's vision for the future
- What feels good
- Which gas is used in fire extinguishers
- Who is more powerful than Braun Strowman
- Are Oreos really vegan
- What is the Hungarian word for unemployed
- Have you ever followed someone by chance
- Why was processed food created
- How to dissolve hardened salt
- Why can't I get an MVC to work
- Can we marry siblings
- QATAR document attestation process
- Who is the best badminton player
- Why haven't we explored Antarctica any more?
- Why is Bitcoin not legal in India
- How dangerous is East Saint Louis really
- Is Christmas all about Jesus?
- How can I calculate a stock split
- Which mattress is best for combination sleepers
- What is the longest street in Chicago
- How is Freshman Housing at Drew University
- What's up with Ramanand Sagar Ramayan
- How is Allen Kota