What is the most Bulgarian at all
Part of speech: noun, (Utrum)Word meaning / definition:
- 1) (Nationality): Bulgarian, Bulgarian
- bulgarsk, Bulgaria
Part of speech: declined formWord meaning / definition:
- Nominative plural indefinite form of the noun bulgar
Entries from our dictionary containing "bulgarer":
Bulgaria:… Noun, part of speech: Toponym Word meaning / definition: 1) the country Bulgaria Word formations: bulgarer, bulgarsk Translations See translations in Bulgaria ...
Bulgarian:… “In general the Bulgarians seemed to be very religious.” Translations Danish: 1) bulgarer (Utrum) English: 1) Bulgarian; 2) Bulgarian French: ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Bulgarer" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/bulgarer/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "bulgarer". You can add application examples or hints to our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
bulgarerna (Swedish) Part of speech: Declined form Word meaning / Definition: Nominative plural specific form of the noun bulgar
bulgarernas (Swedish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Genitive attribute Plural specific form of the noun…
bulgarers (Swedish) Part of speech: Declined form Word meaning / Definition: Genitive attribute Plural indefinite form of the noun…
bulgarialainen (Finnish) Part of Speech: noun Word meaning / Definition: 1) Bulgarian 2) Bulgarian Translations See translations ...
Bulgarian (German) Part of speech: Adjective increases: Positive Bulgarian, Comparative Bulgarian, Superlative Bulgarian ...
Bulgarian (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bul | ga | ri | cal pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Bulgarian (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: bul | ga | ri | schem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Bulgarian (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bul | ga | ri | shen pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
- The PlayStation Pro requires an internet connection
- When are the sales at the end of the season exactly
- What's your favorite screenshot
- Get dirty at work
- Can Chronicled replace the supply chain
- What are the flaws of Photoshop
- How was your ayahuasca experience in Amsterdam
- What's so good about the movie Goodfellas
- What causes polarity
- Why do people play pickup basketball
- Looking for pragmatic marketing templates
- Am I wrong if I want more
- What is introverted feeling Fi
- How has IBM changed since its inception
- Where can I find or download QBasic
- Are biographies works of fiction
- What is Disneyland
- What is the basicity of H3PO4
- A 5 m self-supporting structure is possible
- How dangerous are rattlesnakes with Eastern diamonds
- What are the contractual obligations
- How much do physiotherapists earn
- Why are some clouds colored red
- How is quantum entanglement proven