Could Eren control the founding titan power?
Manga Spoiler: Control of Rod Reiss
A very short answer is because Eren doesn't know how.
Eren has what one "The Coordinate" that was given to him by Freida Reiss through his father. This is the founding Titan's ability that enabled them to control the Titans and manipulate their memory.
We don't yet know exactly how this force works. The real limit of this power is unknown, but it can be seen to go so far that Titans carry out acts that threaten their own lives. Rod Reiss also mentioned that the force is so strong that it has the potential to wipe out all Titans if the user can use it to its fullest.
Then why it was that Eren couldn't use it while in contact with a royal bloodline is why Eren only had that power has shown in very rare and unique circumstances . One can argue that the danger to his life was such a circumstance, but unless the writer dwarfs the exact nature of that power, we do not know the limits.
More information about HEAVY SPOILERS can be found at: Wikia: Founding Titan
- How is heat generated during combustion
- Which living plants can match goldfish?
- When and why was Voyager launched
- Is there a way to predict earthquakes?
- What is the graph for 4e x
- What is the direction of the zero force
- Absenteeism epileptic seizures aren't a thing
- How did you cure your cystitis
- It was Mary's fault for the Hamilton affair
- Homo Sapiens invented writing
- How can I root my phone
- Do you like the thought process
- How can I get my Instagram code
- Can men be socialized as gay?
- What are the corporate wellness ideas
- What are some alternatives to TubeChop
- How does alcohol affect your intelligence?
- In which countries are there driverless trains?
- How can technology have a positive impact on life?
- Can a Caltrain conductor drive the train
- Why does the Federation have no camouflage?
- How wide is an eighteen-wheel truck
- Why was leg grips banned in judo?
- Who is the biblical Saul