What is your advice
Your advice counts!
Practical knowledge about local politics, political participation and local disability policy
Would you like to change something in your place of residence, but you don't know exactly how?
Do you know exactly where there are barriers in your area?
Do you have a lot of ideas on how to reduce these?
Or are you still looking for solutions?
Then you are exactly right here!
We bring local disability policy and local policy together and show you how you can make a difference in your place of residence. Do you feel like it? Excellent!
Click your way through and get active!
Why this page?
Still there in local politics less active people with disabilities and chronic diseases. It is so important that you also work as experts on your own behalf think along, have a say, have a say in decisions and bring their perspectives into politics.
But many do not even know that they can participate or how they can participate. We want to change that. Because we think that just a diverse local politics also is a policy that for all humans there is.
News from the blog
A common platform from
- Can you get married in Tahiti
- How do I get to the Hunza Valley
- What are some hard stones
- Why do horror films have a bad ending
- Is arrogance a result of ignorance
- What defects cause panic attacks
- What is the purpose of myelinated neurons?
- How do I understand women 1
- Is someone using iCloud
- What is the best way to learn easily
- Crabs can regrow their claws
- What do you mean by energy resources
- Which element has the highest electronegativity?
- How efficient is a virtual assistant
- How can someone be funded by Upstart
- Where can I find printing machines
- Computer mouse can cause electric shock
- Successful people hesitate
- Is Missouri City Texas dangerous
- Yoga makes you happy
- Can deliver Amazon parcels by shipping
- How does the United Nations implement decisions
- Who owns the musicme com