What is half of frac 28 20
Reading time: 4 min
With the help of fractions you can Proportions of sizes be calculated. The simplest example is "Calculate half of ...". To do this, you can divide by or multiply by. But why does it work?
Let's take an example task:
"Calculate half of."
We could just divide now:
But instead of the division, we can also do one Multiplication by a fraction as follows:
We learned that this conversion is allowed by dividing fractions.
We see here that can be replaced with.
In the following, let's calculate a few examples in which we create fractions with fractions.
Example: (1/8) of 1000 kg
You are asked for 1 out of 8 “parts” of the whole of the same size. Our "whole" are those.
Without the fractions, we could do the division directly:.
With the help of the fraction calculation:
Example: (3/8) of 100 m
You are asked for 3 of 8 “parts” of a whole of the same size. Our "whole" are those.
Without the fractions, we could do the division directly:. That is 1 part of 8 parts. However, you will be asked for 3 parts, thus:.
This is faster with the help of the fraction calculation:
Example: (3/20) of 1 hour
You are asked for 3 of 20 “parts” of one hour of the same size.
We solve this with the help of fractions:
Now we can convert the hours into minutes:
Solution: hours correspond to minutes.
- What does a reading man do
- Who first coined the term assassin?
- What is your artistic process
- Mother and father are capitalized
- What does the Punjabi word Kokka mean
- What are students with special needs
- How important are newspapers these days
- What doesn't really happen in life
- How common is an infection after surgery?
- Are worms beetles
- Why are BMW 328i used so cheaply
- What is your favorite business software
- What are the sources for collective bargaining
- What is Android 5
- What is the meaning of Hadith 1
- Are homosexual people sexually attracted to themselves?
- How's the AA3 batch responding
- What kind of creature is an Ortolan
- What are some good examples of pataphors
- Is there a naval base in Brazil?
- How do I train my subconscious
- Why is glycolysis an example of catabolism
- How do I make kpop changes
- How does a 2-chamber heart work