What are some practical uses of stargazing
Part of Speech: Participle I.Grammatical features:
- Present participle (present participle) of the verb stargaze
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in English:
„Fans want to be stargazing at some famous faces come time for the 2019 Super Bowl.“
E! Online, December 20, 2018
„Evan Peters is billed as "Hollywood’s stargazing dreamer ”for the cover of British GQ Style's new issue.“
Just Jared, March 14, 2019
„Eventually, her passion for stargazing blossomed into a career as a renowned astronomer. Roman was one of the first female executives at NASA, where she served as the agency's first chief of astronomy.“
Slashdot, December 31, 2018
„Watching TV, stargazing, and yoga also cited as enjoyable things to do when you're high.“
Vancouver Sun, 1/1/1970
„A woman who fell off a bridge while stargazing has been transferred from a Lincoln hospital to one in Omaha, authorities said.“
The Washington Times, January 21, 2020
„Takeaway meals are being served onsite and there are several communal outdoor spaces open, including the grassy roof terrace and stargazing hammocks.“
The Guardian, September 15, 2020
„Are you looking for places to visit during this Christmas for stargazing? We get your back in this post. Visit one of the places suggested in this post to experience the amazing night sky and observe the shining stars and moon.“
Breaking Travel News, August 16, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Stargazing" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/stargazing/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
starigas (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: sta | ri | gas Grammatical features: Indicative present active ...
starigis (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: sta | ri | gis Grammatical features: Indicative past tense ...
starigos (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: sta | ri | gos Grammatical features: Indicative future active des…
starigu (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: sta | ri | gu Grammatical features: imperative active of the verb…
starigus (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: sta | ri | gus Grammatical features: Conditional active of ...
staring Part of Speech: Participle I Grammatical characteristics: Present participle of the verb stare
staris (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: sta | ris Grammatical features: Indicative past tense active ...
strong (German) Part of speech: adjective increases: positive strong, comparative stronger, superlative strongest hyphenation: ...
Strength (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: star | ke Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃtaʁkə] Grammatical…
- What are some great JavaEE tutorials
- Why hasn't gluten been banned yet?
- What is the Buddhist belief in reincarnation
- Will aquaponics work in India?
- Can wild cats become pets?
- Can we use polymers in engine parts
- When did video editing start
- How good is Carnegie Mellon University
- What are five Swedish words to know
- How are speed limits calculated
- What breed of dog is the 5th
- Why is the water quality monitored
- What distinguishes the city of Chicago
- Why shouldn't I hate God?
- Which chords define different genres of music
- Where's the one piece
- Why is Excel called Excel
- What is your favorite television series
- How do we shut down yahoo
- For which country do you feel sorry?
- How do I go to school
- How do I get certified in C.
- How do gifted people keep practicing
- Why are autonomy and responsibility socially important