What is the Trojan horse in blockchain
Bitcoin as the Trojan horse for cash abolition? Look at the big picture
Is Bitcoin, along with the other cryptocurrencies, the big "Trojan horse" for the abolition of cash? Dirk Müller clearly showed in a video from last week (see here) that he doesn't believe in Bitcoin. This most important of all crypto currencies is pure gamble - it could continue to rise sharply, or it could also fall into the abyss. Alexander Weipprecht from Krypto Magazin addressed several of Dirk Müller's points of criticism in the following current video, and partially agreed with him.
Is there a kind of conspiracy behind Bitcoin to make the citizen even more transparent and monitorable? Do the rich and powerful have a big plan with Bitcoin? I think Alexander Weipprecht goes into these topics very well and in detail. Super-rich and large asset managers would now, after years of watching, take advantage of the opportunities in Bitcoin by increasingly buying up Bitcoins. Bitcoin offers wealthy people who want to be mobile an excellent opportunity to move assets around the world in a matter of seconds. Another good example is Iran, which, according to Alexander Weipprecht, is trying to break away from the US dollar by exchanging oil for crypto currencies. See his interesting contribution here.
Read and write comments, click here
- What is management economics and decision making
- What about the speed of sound in different frames
- What will the future prison look like?
- Which was the book written by Zoroaster
- Who controls my phone
- What kinds of advertisements don't bother you
- Concrete slabs are ugly looking
- What is the Zomato Original
- How long have restaurants been around
- Why are strong acids unable to undergo reversible reactions?
- Mixes or produces a better skill
- What does employee recommendation mean
- What skill saves your job from robots
- What is recursion in Java
- What are the uses of turmeric powder
- How accurate is an M4 rifle
- Why isn't my Coolpad charging?
- Why do different birds have different feet
- What converts sound waves into vibrations
- What does the future look like for Qlikview developers
- Barack Obama is a good negotiator
- How to use Azura's Star
- How do you create a POI mail