Do you love people or things Why
4 things to do when the person you love doesn't love you
Unrequited love, one of the most painful emotional experiences in life in my opinion. The feeling of being rejected by someone you love is really joking and in some cases it shapes you for the rest of your life.
Something like that can hit you really hard, deep into your soul, and it can take months, sometimes years, to process it.
With such rejection, we associate feelings such as pain, sadness, self-doubt, anger, emotional stress and emotional distress that is difficult to handle.
So what can you do when you find yourself in a situation like this? Here are 4 answers to that question that might help you.
1. To accept that rejection is a part of life.
We cannot expect to see the same feelings towards us that we feel about someone. Life is seldom fair and we don't always get what we want. You will experience rejection again and again in life, be it at work, in private life or, as in this case, emotionally.
But giving up should never be an option for you. Process the rejection as best you can and then look ahead to the fact that life has so many beautiful things to offer. And don't forget that when she closes one door in life, another will open for you somewhere.
2. You have control over how you react to rejection.
Do not give the negative emotions that reach you after a rejection the power over your life. Don't let your luck take away just because a person has decided against you. Don't hide from the storm, learn to dance in the storm.
Go out with your friends, give yourself something that you've wanted for a long time. Go on a trip or plan a wellness weekend just for you. Live your life to the fullest and don't let the negativity of rejection control you.
3. Learn from it.
Even if this sounds trite, you should still take the lesson from a rejection. It is important to the healing process because you can only heal if you understand why it had to happen this way. Otherwise the questions would wear you down and not allow you to recover from the experience.
Ask yourself “What exactly led to the rejection?” “How can I take something with me from this experience in order to develop myself further?” Learn to deal with it because, as I said, you will encounter rejection again and again in life, so it is important to be calm and stay calm in case it happens again.
4. You don't have to submit to anyone to be happy.
Imagine a flower that someone just tears off the stem. The torn flower will die, but the root will create a new flower that is just as beautiful and maybe even more beautiful. You are the root and the flower of your old "I". The rejection is the part that has been torn away. That experience of being rejected usually makes us different because we learn the hard way who we really are.
Finally, a little tip. Love yourself and a rejection will never hit you this hard again.You can get my new novel here.
follow us here on Instagram.
- Can i trust mybtclife com
- What technology does Plaid Startup use
- What is classroom upside down
- Includes Office 365 Outlook
- How do you say epic in Mandarin
- What is waste separation
- What is a phoenix
- How does the composer invent melodies
- How can rational numbers be negative?
- What are the cons of niche marketing
- How good is Tunecore
- What do you mean by food processing
- What is the best time to visit Amritsar
- What is Shaeed Udham Singh famous for
- Why does Unsplash not have an iOS app
- Why is the Philippine eagle endangered
- Is NaHSO3 an acid or a base
- Information technology is difficult to study
- What is the cheapest Raspberry Pi setup
- Who does sentiment analysis in Spanish
- What is meant by resistance?
- How do you rate the Reliance AGM 2020
- You can return a pet to PetSmart
- How do I change the email