Are there Soulja Boys fans
Soulja Boy returns with a "new" console and fans are having fun
Soulja Boy's "new" console in the old look.
The former rapper Soulja Boy has announced the work on a new game console via a new Twitter account. After the entrepreneur failed with his emulator consoles a few years ago, the new device is to be redesigned from scratch and receive its own original games.
Soulja Boy sold illegal emulators: The home consoles and handhelds that Soulja Boy wanted to distribute in 2018 were nothing more than glorified emulators from China. Logically, the rapper was sued at the time and had to withdraw from the console business for the time being. Until now!
Soulja Boy brings "new" Soulja Console 2
The short tweet promises a completely new device: "I'm developing a new console from scratch with a completely new design. Completely new games. Completely new deals. Let's make history."
Link to Twitter content
Turn old into old: We see a first prototype of the "new" console on Instagram. This may sound familiar to one or the other, because it looks exactly like the device sold in 2018. You can also see a PS2 controller. So it is probably again a nicely packaged (and illegal) emulator.
You can see a humorous reworking of Soulja Boy's handheld and the dubious business behind it here:
Link to YouTube content
Other interesting articles:
Fans are "happy" for Soulja Boy
The reactions to the tweet are pretty straightforward. A user suggests Soulja Boy to sell the games for $ 30 million to cover the high development costs. Another user writes: "If I don't get a PS5, I'll get one".
Would you get one of Soulja Boy's consoles?
- Red hair is attractive to men
- Quora is basically Twitter meets Yahoo Answers
- Is the ALISON certificate recognized in India
- What are examples of moisture
- Why was the Pentium D processor discontinued
- What is a block chain transaction
- Are KFC's cookies vegan
- What is an exciter stator
- Are electric aircraft already in use?
- What do you think of Tutankhamun's curse
- Are Indians crazy or passionate about cricket?
- How can I check my Friendster account?
- What are the best books for AIMMS
- Why shouldn't we talk to strangers?
- Why do some footballers become late converters?
- Where are the safaris
- Why does lecithin increase ejaculate volume
- Is it bad cracking my knuckles?
- Is it illegal to grow cotton?
- Why do movers lose items
- What is the advantage of an APSC coaching
- When did lions become extinct in Palestine?
- Can anything technically be considered a business?
- How is the graphical user interface implemented in the software