Schools in Israel use English
Student exchange with the Kadoorie School in Israel
The Justus von Liebig School has maintained a lively exchange with the Kadoori School for many years in Lower Galilee in the north of Israel.
How did the student exchange with Israel come about?
As a former Jewish horticultural school, the Justus von Liebig School was selected for a school partnership with the Kadoori School in Israel in 1981 when the partnership between the district of Hanover (now the Hanover region) and the Lower Galilee region was founded. The aim of the partnership is to promote mutual understanding between young people in both countries.
In the past few years, hundreds of schoolchildren from both countries have gained insights into current life in the host country, got to know historical connections and made friendships during the annual exchange. Each of these relationships between people creates trust and forms an important basis for good relations between countries.
This successful partnership is to be continued in the next few years through the visit of Israel by pupils of the Justus von Liebig School and the return visit of the Israeli pupils to us.
What can the participants of the exchange expect?
- Getting to know the partner region, the partner school and partner students, as well as their families
- Insights into the life of the people in Israel, the political situation, the landscape, the culture, the history and the current German-Israeli relationship
- Travel with a coach to various regions of Israel
- a weekend in the family of the respective partner student
- Accommodation in hotels or youth hostels
- 10 unforgettable days with lots of new impressions and fun. You can't book this trip anywhere else!
- What is expected of the participants?
- the willingness and ability to integrate into a travel group with a fixed program (no individual trip !!)
- active participation in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of the exchange
- the open-mindedness and the interest to get to know Israel and its people
- to contribute to international understanding through friendliness and hospitality as Germany's ambassador
- the (obligatory !!) participation in the preparation weekend for the Israel trip
- Host a student from Israel during the family weekend
- Sufficient English skills to communicate with the Israeli partner student and his / her family
- timely registration and transfer of a deposit (will be repaid when a guest student is accepted), as well as timely transfer of the travel price.
Contacts for exchange:
- Justus-von-Liebig-Schule Secretariat Ahlem (Mrs. Biber) Tel .: 0511/40049830 e-mail: [email protected]
- Contact person at the Ahlem location :, Mr. Hammer, Mr. Janus
- Contact person at the Höfestraße location: Mr. Ahrens
- Contact person at the Windausstrasse location: H. Dr. Lischke
- Contact person at BBS 3: Ms. Lange, Mr. Prieske
Information about the Kadoori School:
- How was the California motto chosen
- How can you master MATLAB
- What cables come with the Nintendo switch
- How is Filemaker different from Access
- What is a perfect incomplete flower
- Are the winnings in online gambling limited
- Why should people think polygamy is moral?
- Which book is considered an American classic
- What motivates people to share content
- Chrome acrylic paint is toxic
- Who is Buddha for a Buddhist
- Can aluminum be welded with DC TIG
- Can I survive just eating dates?
- Consider tipping Whole Foods Delivery
- How do Wacom tablet pens work
- Which YouTube channels do you have
- What kind of experiments do astronauts do
- What's your favorite Avicii song
- Who invented the internet first?
- Who was your favorite American president?
- Are mobile antivirus security apps actually working?
- What is learned from cycling
- What do you like about Nigerian girls
- Salt decomposes plastic
- What are the rules for taper turning
- Are online courses technically protected by copyright?
- What are some light arrows
- Why do prairies have excellent agricultural soils
- What is the medical procedure for NDA
- Why are you not rich
- What's wrong with modern cannabis
- Does ADD medication actually work
- Who never dies