Can reading Quora be someone's hobby?
How effective is social media marketing for B2B?
Alexander Rammlmair, Managing Director at Vertriebssprung.com
Social media can be very effective for B2B.
However, the rules of the game are different from those in B2C.
If you create a company page on LinkedIn or Facebook and post something there, hardly anyone will notice.
First, such posts are made by the Algorithms very rarely included in the feeds (even with your followers).
Second is this one “Broadcast” mode also not very effective at generating leads. In the best case, someone reads what you post and may even think: Not bad at all. But that was it then. The next post is already waiting and the attention is gone.
What works better: 1-to-1 communication. From person to person.
Especially with those people who are active themselves: who post, share, like, comment on something. It is usually easy to get in touch with these people, because obviously this is what they are here for.
Of course, nobody wants to come along Sales pitches be spammed.
Just do what you would do in “real” life to get to know someone. You wouldn't go up to someone and say, “Hey, don't you want to buy something?”.
Instead: Reading what interests and moves the other person. What she writes. Check the life path and hobbies. Find common ground.
And then: Asking questions, giving tips, offering help.
Get in touch, do good and thus arouse interest and build trust.
Now, of course, there is the objection: But this is time-consuming and not scalable.
And that's exactly what everyone else knows. And that's why we take it seriously and respect it.
And that's why it works.
I wish you success!
Mr. Rammlmair has been an entrepreneur since 2001 and is also a book author (Amazon Kindle # 1 in the job / career sector (2014).
Not only is Mr. DI Rammlmair Quora Top Author of the Year 2018, but also a loyal customer since 2008.
He and his team help companies to find new customers (www.umsatzsprung.com) or employees (talentvorsprung.com).
On Quora, Mr. Rammlmair answers questions on the following topics:
Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship and Recruiting.
Jump in sales is a brand of
A - 1010 Vienna
office: +43 720 231465
- Is it possible to do room navigation
- What are the basics of dance
- Why did you choose PWC
- Why is inorganic chemistry less popular
- Did Elvis Presley believe in God
- Who will win the Rajasthan state election
- Is Litecoin a better investment than Bitcoin
- How much weight can a floor support
- What is cash in mutual funds
- What causes eardrum spasms
- Which is SRK career best achievement
- Find fluorescent lighting depressing
- What is your opinion on iodized salt
- Coins will ever run out of currency
- How much is your car worth
- What could solar cells make more efficient?
- Which companies based in Copenhagen, Denmark have APIs
- Someone is using pirated operating systems
- Will Microsoft replace my surface pen
- Is your delivery service available in Bangalore?
- What is static web
- What's your best time management strategy
- Are there Excel pivot table templates
- Which phone to buy under 10,000