Why don't you make it easy for yourself
In quarantine: this is how you turn your time at home into a wellness trip
Corona keeps the world in suspense. Keeping your distance suddenly becomes an act of humanity. The whole day is all about contagion and infection. Many people are on short-time work or work from home. A feeling of isolation spreads, you let yourself go, mess around in your own four walls. It is fear that paralyzes you and the lack of reasons to take care of yourself and make yourself beautiful.
But after indulging in fear and depression for a while, it's enough again. You can tell that the world doesn't end so easily. Most of the people you know are still healthy, and so are you. Perhaps you had to go through an infection, but you won't find out exactly what it was all about.
How will life develop in the future and what effects will this crisis, this pandemic have on all of our lives? Do you notice how uselessly the carousel of thought turns in your head? Brooding won't get you anywhere. We just have to get through this time as well as possible. And for that we need a large portion of self-care in order to be able to transform the quarantine, the ban on contact, the time of exit restrictions into a wellness trip. Here are our tips to help you do that. Admittedly, it is not easy! But you can do it and you will see how much better it will make you feel.
Step1: Selfcare begins with the mindset
Brooding creates deep wrinkles. To wallow in worry and picture all the bad opportunities makes you unhappy and doesn't get you one step further. We are now in a critical situation and there is nothing we can do about it, except to observe the safety instructions and to wait. But every crisis, whether it comes from within or from outside, is always an opportunity to grow.
You might lose your job - but wasn't it time for a change anyway? You have to be at home a lot - but when was the last time you had so much time to think about your life? The children are at home all day - weren't you very sad a month ago that you see each other so seldom because you are so busy with day care, school and work?
We cannot change anything about the crisis, only something about our attitude. This is entirely in our hands. So turn off the TV, it's best to just watch the news once a day to catch up on the current status and otherwise try to stay positive!
That doesn't mean that bad feelings like fear are not allowed. You should not suppress them, but acknowledge that they are there. You are completely normal. Just don't identify with them, allow the emotions to move on.
Step 2: Be sure to stay in touch
Introverts have the fewest problems with isolation. You are not often around people anyway and you can do without it. The extroverts, on the other hand, are having a really hard time at the moment. They, who are usually surrounded by a cluster of friends and spend all their free time in bars and cafes, are suddenly forced to get along with themselves. That can be frightening and unsettling, and those who feel that way are very far removed from the wellness feeling.
So try everything to keep in touch. Make extensive phone calls to your friends and family every day, hold video chats and write cards and letters. We all spend a lot of time now on social networks and try to stick together in this way. After all, we are all the same and each individual is affected by the restrictions. This is a good time to make plans for later and dream together what there is still to be experienced together this year.
Step 3: do something for your beauty
But, really, you should do your hair again and wear at least a subtle make-up in the home office. You can also banish the ole sweatpants, which “nobody is seeing anyway”, in the farthest corner of your closet and wear something pretty instead. You'll be amazed how quickly you feel better this way.
Treat yourself to new cosmetics, because even when the leisurely ping-pong shopping is not possible, the online shops are open around the clock and look forward to your visit! Rely on high-quality products from Clinique, for example, which are allergy-tested, 100% fragrance-free and perfectly tailored to the different requirements of different skin types. With it you can easily do something good for yourself. You can get Clinique products from parfum-dreams.de or douglas.de, for example. Start the day with a wellness tea in organic quality and discover a completely new pleasure. These little joys ensure your well-being and you can do something good for yourself.
You can also treat yourself to many other wellness treatments:
- Problems with your gel nails? You may be able to repair it yourself by the next appointment.
- Are you missing the weekly massage because the studio is closed? Try an electric massage mat or acupressure mat or a bubble insert for the bathtub.
- Bathing is a good keyword: a long bath with candlelight and beautiful scents is quick and effective against tension. Rose cheers you up, lavender calms you down, mint gives you new zest. Try your way through the possible scents and rely on natural, essential oils. A few drops in the bath water are enough.
- You can massage your hands or forehead yourself and you will notice a relaxing effect.
- In any case, try to get enough sleep.
- Even if you are only at home: make-up removal, cleaning, care and creaming are compulsory.
Let's make the most of this difficult time! Together we can do it, even if we are only connected in thoughts. You're not alone!
- Ibuprofen will take stunt growth
- What is the first rock and roll group
- Who is Sugriva's mother
- Am I a psychopath or an autistic person?
- How do you say AIDS in Swedish?
- Is Google bad for our cognitive development?
- What is sad for you
- Everyone on Quora is depressed
- Uses Facebook code MVC
- Did Apollo astronauts use a computer mouse
- What does my dream represent
- Why is Japanese cutlery so expensive
- All meat substitutes have mycoprotein
- Surveys are really less accurate
- Racial relations speaks of racist racism
- Why is the sun getting hotter
- How did Dave Brubeck sound live?
- Tupac was depressed
- Which is the greatest choice in the world
- When will Croatia join Schengen?
- Who is the most frequently cited mathematician?
- Why doesn't Sprint wear iPhones
- What is an Entrez Search
- Which is the best school in Dwarka
- An echocardiogram shows an aortic aneurysm
- You could touch a brown dwarf
- Where can you learn more about trading stocks
- Why is the appearance of cosmetic products important
- What is Ethereum's virtual machine
- How do I share content for bloggers
- What if Google blocks Apple's YouTube channel
- Which is better an mSATA or SSD
- What are the best wearable technology blogs
- What do you think of bread