What is the origin of the persimmon fruit?
What is the difference between sharon fruit and persimmon?
Persimmon and Sharon are basically the same type of fruit. The differences can be found in the details, because the Sharon fruit is a refined cultivated form of the persimmon. While the persimmon originally comes from Asia and is still mostly grown in Korea, Japan and China, the Sharon comes from the Sharon Plain in Israel. Today it is also grown in Spain, Italy and South America.
In contrast to the persimmon, the Sharon has a thinner skin, its flesh is somewhat firmer and it does not contain any seeds. It is also particularly mild in taste. Since it produces smaller amounts of the tannin gallotannin, it is already sweet when it is not yet fully ripe, while the persimmon still tastes bitter. It also has a longer shelf life than persimmons.
Compared to many other types of fruit, persimmons and sharon fruits have a particularly high level of beta-carotene. They also owe the orange of the peel and pulp to the precursor of vitamin A. Vitamin A contributes, among other things, to the maintenance of normal eyesight and skin, as well as to a normal function of the immune system.
Both fruits can easily be eaten raw. Since the flesh is quite soft and very juicy, it makes sense to cut persimmon and sharon into small pieces. The peel is basically edible, but it tastes bitter if the persimmon is not yet ripe and should therefore be removed. A ripe persimmon, like a ripe tomato, yields slightly to pressure. The bowl of the Sharon can always be eaten. The fruit should be washed thoroughly before consumption. It tastes z. B. good in a yogurt cream.
- How could I start a social startup?
- Why I Cannot Have Sex After Menopause
- How elements merged by gravity
- MARSOC is mainly specialized in direct actions
- How can I learn more about Android
- Gives WhatsApp money when we share
- Which operating system does Messe Muenchen use
- What are Token Rewards
- What are some great popping dance battles
- Can electricity flow through the hair
- Passive reading improves your spelling
- Is AI an existential threat to politics?
- What are the flaws of Photoshop
- Has Jet Li ever met Bruce Lee?
- How can I contact the French embassy?
- Who was the first Christian martyr
- Can you decipher the word dateup?
- What distinguishes one DSP from the other
- When was Tannehill drafted
- How can Foursquares explore the system
- How do I write an academic report
- How do you deal with personal finances
- Has anyone felt Shirdi Sai Baba
- Are there any poisonous mammals