What chemicals should I avoid in shampoos?
So always be careful when buying these products, because true care can only take place if your skin actually benefits from the use of these "beautifiers" and your body is not burdened in any way.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Al Jasser M et al., "Propylene glycol: an often unrecognized cause of allergic contact dermatitis in patients using topical corticosteroids." Skin Therapy Lett. 2011 May; 16 (5): 5-7. (Propylene glycol: an often unrecognized cause of allergic contact dermatitis in patients using topical corticosteroids.)
- Catanzaro JM, Smith JG Jr. "Propylene glycol dermatitis." J Am Acad Dermatol. 1991 Jan; 24 (1): 90-5. (Propylene glycol dermatitis.)
- Lessmann H et al., "Skin-sensitizing and irritant properties of propylene glycol." Contact dermatitis. 2005 Nov; 53 (5): 247-59. (Skin sensitizing and irritating properties of propylene glycol.)
- Warshaw EM et al., "Positive patch-test reactions to propylene glycol: a retrospective cross-sectional analysis from the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, 1996 to 2006." Dermatitis. 2009 Jan-Feb; 20 (1): 14-20. (Positive patch test responses to propylene glycol: a retrospective cross-sectional analysis from the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, 1996-2006.)
- Funk JO, Maibach HI. "Propylene glycol dermatitis: re-evaluation of an old problem." Contact dermatitis. 1994 Oct; 31 (4): 236-41. (Propylene Glycol Dermatitis: Reassessing an Old Problem)
- Coloe J, Zirwas MJ. "Allergens in corticosteroid vehicles." Dermatitis. 2008 Jan-Feb; 19 (1): 38-42. (Allergens in corticosteroid vehicles.)
- Zirwas M, Moennich J. "Shampoos." Dermatitis. 2009 Mar-Apr; 20 (2): 106-10.
- Jacob SE, Amini S. "Cocamidopropyl betaine." Dermatitis. 2008 May-Jun; 19 (3): 157-60. (Cocamidopropyl Betaine.)
- EWG`s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database "1,4-Dioxane"
- EWG`s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database "Diethanolamine"
- Darbre PD, Harvey PW. "Paraben esters: review of recent studies of endocrine toxicity, absorption, esterase and human exposure, and discussion of potential human health risks." J Appl Toxicol. 2008 Jul; 28 (5): 561-78. (Paraben Ester: The Recent Studies of Endocrine Toxicity, Absorption, Esterase, and Human Exposure, and Discussion of the Potential Hazards to Human Health.)
- Lundov MD et al., "Methylisothiazolinone contact allergy - a growing epidemic." Contact dermatitis. 2013 Nov; 69 (5): 271-5. (MethylisothiazolinoneContact Allergy- A Growing Epidemic.)
- EWG`s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database "DMDM hydantoin (formaldehyde releaser)" (DMDM hydantoin (formaldehyde releaser))
- Schmeiser HH et al., "Evaluation of health risks caused by musk ketones." Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2001 May; 203 (4): 293-9. (Assessment of health risks caused by musk ketones.)
- Kevekordes S et al., "Genotoxicity of polycyclic musk fragrances in the sister-chromatid exchange test." Anticancer Res. 1998 Jan-Feb; 18 (1A): 449-52. (Genotoxicity of polycyclic musk fragrances in the sister chromatid exchange test.)
- Rimkus GG, Wolf M. "Polycyclic musk fragrances in human adipose tissue and human milk." Chemosphere. 1996 Nov; 33 (10): 2033-43. (Polycyclic musk fragrances in human adipose tissue and breast milk.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is the russian word for start?
- Has the Me Too movement reached Indonesia
- What is DMET
- What is grown in Ethiopia
- What is the Trustroots Review
- When will the IRMASAT take place?
- Japan's internet is being censored
- Why do countries import waste
- The remaining learning works without batch normalization
- Are infrasound and paranormal activity linked?
- What if I don't have math
- What is a market trend
- What is the origin of the persimmon fruit?
- Why are memory leaks bad
- What is a function in algebra
- How did Albert Einstein earn his living
- Is it okay to bully your sibling?
- How much did Plato know about Judaism?
- Which medical journals have free subscriptions
- How do I get news Chhattisgarh
- What is the Overture Keyword Search Tool
- How is the software industry in Vietnam
- Money leads to crime
- The Minoans were black