What is rigid body movement
- In contrast to a mass point, the points of application of forces must also be considered with a rigid body. - The Torque is defined as force x force arm:
The following applies to the direction of the torque:
Right-hand rule / right-hand screw rule (see sketch)
The direction of the angular velocity results from the direction of rotation according to the "right-hand screw rule" (see sketch).
- Mass moments of inertia
The mass moment of inertia I. depends on the mass and the body shape (distribution of the mass with respect to the axis of rotation).
- Steiner's theorem
The moment of inertia of a body when rotating about any axis B is related to the moment of inertia with respect to the parallel axis A through the center of gravity in the following relationship:
- For the Rotational energy of a body:
- The Angular momentum is defined as:
- Torque and angular momentum change: A torque leads to an angular acceleration or a change in angular momentum:
- How do I install Jenkins CI
- Why does rotation make the brain dizzy
- Do animals have human qualities?
- Computer science is saturated
- How can I do a jingle advertisement
- Can I buy Sony PlayStation 4 online?
- What is data extraction in research
- Why don't all materials behave like magnets?
- What are aerogels
- Is Mars's moon hot or cold
- What is the negative aspect of socialism
- What are the famous American hunting knives
- Frying vegetables is healthier than steaming
- How can you learn new qigong techniques?
- Looking for pragmatic marketing templates
- What is the cheapest iPhone
- Which chords define different genres of music
- Lucifer was a musician
- Amazon's Choice products can be found easily
- What are some sad classical piano pieces
- How is 0 divisible by 8?
- Did Tadeusz Kosciuszko speak Lithuanian
- What keeps dogs from talking to us
- What is half com