How to do paper mache things
Handicrafts with paper mache - Over 50 creative ideas and instructions
Paper mache or paper mache can be used to make simple animals, decorative figures and many other things such as masks or relatively large stage structures for children's theater. Paper mache decorations and gifts are an eye-catcher at every party.
There are hardly any limits to the imagination, because when the formed mass has dried, you can work on it with sandpaper, knife and fine saw and paint it in bright colors.
Crafting with paper mache is not only something for children, but also great fun for adults.
We have compiled the best handicraft instructions for all things paper mache that can be found on the Internet.
1. Paper mache techniques
|Forms with paper pulp|
|Laminating technology / layering technology|
2. Crafting instructions: Paper mache decorations and gifts
A paper mache lock.
Paper mache or P.appmaschee is a malleable, tough craft material made of glue or another binder and crushed, soaked (Waste) paperthat solidifies after drying.
How about, for example, a decorative lamp or lantern for your own living room? And who needs a great wedding or birthday present?
Here on this topic page there is a selection of links to great craft ideas for Paper mache decorations and gifts. We wish you a lot of fun doing handicrafts!
2.1. Paper mache decoration
2.2. Paper mache gifts
3. Make paper mache animals
- View paper mache animals on Amazon.de »
4. Make a piñata out of paper mache
Make a Pikachu piñata »
Illustrated project description for making a piñata in the form of the Pokemon monster “Pikachu”.
Death Star Pinata »
Step-by-step photo instructions for a children's birthday pinata in the shape of the death star.
Make donkey piñata »
Detailed illustrated instructions for making a colorful birthday pinata in the classic Mexican donkey shape.
Tinker monster pinata »
Illustrated instructions for making a round pinata in the shape of a green monster.
Pinata - The Very Hungry Caterpillar »
Illustrated handicraft instructions for a pinata in the shape of the Very Hungry Caterpillar made of balloons, paper mache and hot glue.
Pinata with spikes »
Illustrated instructions for making a round pinata with jagged ends.
- View piñata on Amazon.de »
5. Make paper mache figures yourself
6. More paper mache craft ideas
7. More creative ideas for Crafting with different materials
Photo credits: Adobe Stock / abasler, 'Handicrafts with paper maché': from lovelihood (Flickr), 'Handicrafts with paper mache': from lovelihood (flickr) (sorted chronologically or according to the order of the images used in the buying guide)
Since 1996 one of the largest DIY portals with the widest reach in German. The right environment for advertising in the field of home and garden. We would be happy to inform you about our booking options by email.
- Has Marathi cinema evolved over the years
- 4 1 Masters programs are worth it
- Unity 3D is free
- How did Royal Enfield get the name?
- How do I get started with numerology
- How old is Dora the Explorer
- How to use Azura's Star
- What did you learn from babysitting kids
- Do looks and money matter in dating
- What are not native plants
- How do I improve my articulation
- What is time analysis and forecast
- What distinguishes real hackers
- What is State PCS
- Can a trade graduate become a business analyst
- Why are fractions not referred to as percentages
- Difference between body cell and neuron
- Why are goroutines easy
- Will China be the king of 5G?
- Are there any cracking tolls for RSA
- Computer mouse can cause electric shock
- How much have you invested in Litecoin
- Fat Affects Your Weight
- How many men are really pedophiles