What is molar specific heat
to directory mode
Area of Expertise - thermodynamics
The molar heat capacity is the property of a substance to be able to absorb a certain amount of heat with an increase in temperature:
In order to heat a mole of substance by one degree Kelvin, an amount of heat in the order of magnitude of the heat capacity is necessary.
Since heat capacities depend on external conditions, a distinction is made between a heat capacity at constant volume and constant pressure:
The above definitions are obtained by applying the 1st law of thermodynamics (1st law of thermodynamics) and the total differential for the internal energy and enthalpy.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the thermodynamic system should consist of a component with a constant amount of substance (pure substance in one phase). The constancy of the amount of substance is then generally not mentioned, e.g. in the case of partial differential quotients.
Learning units in which the term is dealt with
Energetic quantities and their measurement30 min.
The subject of the learning unit is energy input or output in the event of a change of state, the values of which are determined by the nature of the chemical system. They are therefore characteristic of pure substances and mixtures and are referred to as energetic substance quantities. Important examples are the molar heat capacity as well as the heat of conversion and reaction.
Molecular interpretation of the heat capacity of gases30 min.
The learning unit shows how the heat capacity of a gas can be traced back to the molecular forms of motion translation, rotation and vibration.
- Why do radio stations change the format overnight
- Does Cadillac make a pickup
- Will PS4 cameras work with PS4 VR?
- What should I know about Girish Karnad
- What does the geocaching app do
- Are our radio waves detectable for extraterrestrial civilizations?
- Why are people so easily misled?
- Which rock band was the most harmonious
- How does HCG help you lose weight
- What is a function in algebra
- Where will liberalism draw the line
- Who was the biggest ECW superstar?
- Will Ezekiel Elliot win against the NFL
- Should i kiss my girlfriend?
- What caste does Tyagi belong to
- What is the most Bulgarian at all
- Are hair salons clean
- What can I choose for the architecture
- Can a Nepalese student take a GATE exam?
- Where is the dark web CP
- How cold is the water in space
- How was Edmonton founded
- Why are so many British people moving abroad
- How far can large airplane wings move
- Do you think BTS has any flaws?
- Which are top cricket league
- Why should I apply to St. Stephens
- What does it mean to conceptualize something
- What are the aspects of the WTO
- What are shape memory alloys used for?
- What is the County of Richardson TX
- Why are some French restaurants called brasseries
- How effective is the current deep learning
- How can you study ethical hacking