How many HubSpot partners are there
Hubspot Partner Stuttgart / Hubspot Agency Stuttgart
What is Hubspot and how can you use Hubspot sensibly?
It's probably no surprise that we at summ-it love HubSpot. We use the Hubspot tools for our own business, support various customers in the area of inbound marketing and are a certified HubSpot partner agency.
We've learned that many marketers have a rough idea of what HubSpot is, but few are able to point out the details of how it works. What is ok! That’s why we’re here.
So here are the basics of HubSpot tools so you can get a good idea of what your business might need and how HubSpot can accelerate your growth.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is inbound marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and acquire customers. You can use the Hubspot tools to create web and landing pages, blog and email messages, and manage interactions with your leads and customers - all while analyzing campaign success and tracking the User behavior.
Sounds like a lot? It is! And that's good.
In 10 steps to a successful inbound marketing strategy
Hubspot Marketing Hub
HubSpot has an extensive number of tools and the ability to work in any part of the Customer journey to make a difference. The tools are divided into "hubs" - you can purchase them individually, but when combined they work together to give you a full suite of tools for your marketing, sales and support teams.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
All the tools you need to run a marketing campaign that will attract, attract, and delight both prospects and current customers. It helps you create compelling content, get it in front of the right people, and convert visitors into leads and leads into customers.
What's in the HubSpot Marketing Hub?
- Landing Pages
- Social media
- Marketing automation
The HubSpot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool supports you in the organization and tracking of your leads and customers. This free tool saves your team from having to use one (or more) spreadsheets to organize their contacts.
What can you do with the HubSpot CRM?
- Contact information for users
- Activity tracking
- Visibility of the pipeline
- Synchronization function with Gmail and Outlook
- Chat in real time with customers and prospects
Inbound marketing with HubSpot and summ-it.
HubSpot Sales Hub
Manage, communicate and track your leads with the HubSpot Sales Hub. With a better overview of the sales pipeline, your sales team can interact with customers without spending countless hours entering data or writing the same emails over and over again. In essence, the Sales Hub is the vastly expanded CRM that gives you more tools to close more deals.
Which functions are included in the HubSpot Sales Hub?
- Email templates
- Email campaigns
- Scheduling meetings
- Track the sales pipeline
HubSpot Service Hub
The HubSpot Service Hub makes it easy to connect with customers and manage those relationships. Because if your customers are satisfied, so are you - and it helps you grow your business.
What does the HubSpot Service Hub include?
- Customer feedback
- Support tickets
- Live chat
- Knowledge base
- Reporting and goals
- Conversation robot
As you can see, HubSpot has a lot going for it, and there are many ways your current or potential customers will interact with HubSpot.
What can HubSpot do?
Here is an example from the real benefits of HubSpot.
Let's talk about Sally, a potential customer for your company, and see how HubSpot affects her customer journey:
- Sally finds blog posts you have written on a topic using Google search (HubSpot Marketing Hub).
- She would like to know more and is signing up for your newsletter (HubSpot Marketing Hub).
- HubSpot tracks all of Sally's activities on your website. (HubSpot CRM).
- They send her useful emails with more information (HubSpot Marketing Hub).
- Your sales department receives Sally's information as a potential lead (HubSpot CRM).
- Your sales team will contact Sally by phone and email (HubSpot Sales Hub).
- Sally is planning a demo to learn more about your company and your products (HubSpot Sales Hub).
- She makes a purchase (HubSpot Sales Hub).
- Sally has a question about her purchase and what's next (HubSpot Service Hub).
- She looks up the online knowledge base and then chats with your support team (HubSpot Service Hub).
- She has had a great experience with your company and raves about it online.
- Your friends are impressed and come to your website to do their own purchases.
This is an example of that Inbound Marketing Methodology. Instead of using traditional sales methods to actively track your customers, the works Inbound Marketing Methodology to attract customers and provide them with value, which ultimately drives sales.
All of a user's actions are tracked within HubSpot, so your team knows when and how to follow up.
Why we love HubSpot
We know that was a lot of information about how HubSpot works and how it can help you grow your business. So we figured we'd share some of our favorite parts of HubSpot with you.
HubSpot Dashboard: Everything is in one place
If you use Excel to “manage” your leads or use different programs for your marketing and sales teams, we promise you that HubSpot can do this much more efficiently. We love HubSpot because it is the central hub for all sales and marketing activities in our company.
We use HubSpot to write our blogs, keep track of our customers' activities and send out our monthly emails. HubSpot simplifies communication for our team because we always know where things are: In HubSpot.
It's easy to measure success with HubSpot
One of our favorite things about HubSpot is the data you get. Even better? You recently updated your reports to make it even easier to find the success control information. Everything is measurable, and HubSpot makes it easy to navigate and find the information that matters most to you. You can even customize your reports or create dashboards that you can share across your company.
But it doesn't matter if we love HubSpot. The real question is whether you think it is the right tool for you.
How to find out if HubSpot is the right solution for you
It depends what you are looking for. HubSpot might be the right tool:
- You want to invest in attracting and enthusing your customers.
- You want to equip your sales department with warm (or hot) leads.
- You want to manage your prospects and customers effectively.
- You want a single tool to direct your marketing, sales, and support teams.
- You want to analyze and optimize the effectiveness of your campaigns.
With everything it has to offer, HubSpot is a great tool to optimize the customer journey of your prospects and customers - and to help your company take advantage of the benefits.
In 10 steps to a successful inbound marketing strategy
- What ancient society invented fascism
- Is fertility linked to attractiveness
- What is the smoothest horse to ride
- What's your favorite episode of Merlin
- Mechanical cooling without refrigerant is possible
- Are homosexual people sexually attracted to themselves?
- What software is used for seismic analysis
- How does forgiveness conclude a person
- What do people think of Virginia Tech
- What do dogs do when they are happy
- Will smoking really decrease my height?
- Which environmental factors influence water research
- Why is proteomics better than genomics
- How does a concussion feel?
- Is wake surfing dangerous
- How does MeWe make money
- What type of language do I have
- How big is the pharmaceutical industry
- Will Theirry Henry return to Arsenal
- Should I buy the Beats Studio3
- Who is the owner of Vogue
- How big is the market for peanut allergies
- What is vacuum 1
- What is negative 1 in binary
- Are DC fans better than Marvel fans
- What is antivirus software compared to malware
- The Bhim app is free
- Can a material change the world
- Offers someone free clearings for psychic energy
- Is AIDS a communicable disease or not
- How is Aims Barrackpore for JEE preparation
- What are the uses of HSP90 screening
- Haryanvi is mostly spoken in Panipat Haryana