What is your sleep cycle
What happens in the different phases of sleep
There are moments between sleep phases when we are almost awake. Waking up is more comfortable for us in these moments than in phases of deep sleep.
This is exactly where sleep phase alarm clocks come in: the alarm clocks sense our almost-awake moments via sensors in a bracelet. The sensors notice this in our movements, which increase in these moments. Then the sleep phase alarm clock wakes us up with a ringing or vibrating, in a period of time specified by us. If the sleep phase alarm clock does not detect an almost-awake state, it will automatically wake us up at the end of the set period to be on the safe side. As a rule, the sleep phase alarm clocks wake you up reliably, but for some people it can also happen that they do not always recognize the moments of superficial sleep.
Sleep tracker alarm clock
Alternatively, there are sleep tracker alarm clocks. With these you can also find out something about the sleep phases, sleep behavior and sleep duration. This can help us optimize our sleep. Sleep trackers are available with an alarm function in the fitness bracelet or as contactless sleep monitoring systems for the mattress.
The main manufacturers
The leading manufacturers of various sleep phase alarm clocks or sleep tracker alarm clocks include aXbo, Philips, Sony and Fitbit. Sleep tracker alarm clocks are not only available from aXbo and Co., but also in the form of smartphone apps. The best known of them is called the Sleep Cycle. Because of the radiation, however, not everyone is willing to put their smartphone next to the pillow for a whole night.
Which model to choose
Which model of the many sleep phase alarm clocks best suits each individual person; the choice depends, among other things, on technological preferences. If you want to find out more before buying, you will find a comparison of the different models here as well as lots of other useful information about the practical alarm clocks.
- What is a hotel guest engagement system
- Diabetes can cause dark spots on the skin
- What skills does film music require
- Is it possible to do room navigation
- Why sound travels faster on hot days
- Stainless steel pots are safe
- What are some global problems
- Why do certain feelings never go away?
- What are the best rugby films
- What is Australia's Favorite Brewery
- When and how did Israel occupy Jerusalem
- For what reasons is Mombasa famous?
- Evanescence is classified as a symphonic metal
- How do I use my best advantages
- How do debuggers work
- Is there life on Mars or Saturn
- Why is democracy expensive
- Can Millennials Save the World?
- What is the nutritional profile of crickets
- Why are centers in football relatively smaller?
- Can animals cause earthquakes?
- Hitler Germany was a democracy
- Who would win Warframe against Spartan?
- Should an engineering graduate join a startup
- Why is Kim Kardashian popular
- What is euro short for?
- Buckingham Palace is free
- What is life like at symbiosis institutes?
- How do you say in Swahili?
- Did Microsoft fail with LinkedIn
- What are practical applications of epistemology
- Are long eyelashes attractive in a man
- What makes a successful school
- How will climate change affect Paris?