What's the best album of 2019
Best Of 2019: The 50 albums of the year
Laut.de's authors and editors have voted: Here are our favorites of 2019.
Constance (according to) - Before the decade passed, they all came out of the holes again: Tool and Rammstein, Kanye and Dendemann, Ariana Grande and Madonna, Lana Del Rey and FKA Twigs. Streaming remains the measure of all things, but the long player continues to fight relentlessly against oblivion. What we advocate.
Streaming queen Billie Eilish may have delivered our song of the year, but can these young people do the long format too? Just one of the questions that you will get answered on the following pages. Have fun with this year's longplay favorites from 38 laut.de authors, the ...
50 top albums of 2019
Can you comfortably listen to song highlights from all 50 albums and some that did not make it into the final ranking? Then this way please:
70 comments with 14 answers, of which 52 on subpages
- ataxia78 A year ago
I'm getting old!
and where is the "good" music?
or are they no longer available ???
- matiniohA year ago
I think I am even older . Except for Rammstein, Tool, Townsend and Cohen, you can buy the rest for free.
- User-60566 One year ago
This comment was removed due to a violation of the house rules by a laut.de moderator.
- krolyphA year ago
2020 was a really strong music year, you can't complain about that
1. Leprous - Pitfalls
2. Cult Of Luna - A Dawn To Fear
3. Insomnium - Heart Like A Grave
4. The Twilight Sad - It Won / t Be Like This All The Time
5. Lost In Kiev - Persona
6. Periphery - HAIL STAN
7. Hath - Of Rot And Ruin
8. A Swarm Of The Sun - The Woods
9. Pillars - Cavum
10. SÂVER - They Came With Sunlight
11. E-L-R - Mӕnad
12. 65daysofstatic - replicr
I haven't heard the new one from Tool. Somehow I lost interest after "Lateralus", after the said album and especially "Aenima" opened up a whole new world for me at the time. I like "10,000 Days" of course, and I'm celebrating the last APC supernaturally. But iwi the attraction with Tool is gone. "Fear Inoculum" will of course get its time at some point.
- Robert4A year ago
1.Tool - Fear Inoculum
2. Nick Cave & Bad Seeds - Ghosteen
3. Bob Dylan - Travelin 'Thru, 1967-1969 The Bootleg Series Vol.15
4. Leonard Cohen - Thanks for the Dance
...that was it...
otherwise many total failures ...
exemplary: Lana del Ray - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
or Rammstein ....
- ChefA year ago
1. Tyler, the creator - Igor
2. Tool - Fear Inoculum
3. Sleaford Mods - Eaton Alive
4. Big thief - U.F.O.F.
5. Angel Olson - All mirrors
6. Sharon van Etten - Remind me tomorrow
7. Big thief - Two hands
8. Faber - I fucking love my life
9. Kele - 2042
10th floor Keemo - ghost
11. Frank Carter - End of Suffering
12. Spidergawd - V
I haven't heard Nick Cave and Leonard Cohen.
- Why was Peter considered the chief apostle?
- Why doesn't my car start?
- Which category will Huawei do next?
- This is how the ATM works
- Does the earth live or not live
- What are some famous architectural photo montages
- Why is BSE not listed in BSE?
- Is Suhana Khan really beautiful
- Reads a new trend these days
- How can organizations benefit from mentoring programs
- Is Ericsson a good place to work
- Can a future AI make art
- What are some lies that are inevitable
- Does the pea soup have protein
- Who founded Enlte
- Why do people join IIPM
- What is Bangalore
- What are examples of computer science projects
- What are good entry-level studio headphones
- Why are Grignard reagents extremely reactive
- Who is better Dhoni or Raina
- Is music bad for students
- What are authoritative books on horse racing
- What are some incredible facts about India
- Why is eSports a billion dollar industry
- Calendar lunar birthday what's that
- What is the full form of MPEDA
- Will Dogecoin increase again
- How Roma are related to India
- What is it like to be underestimated?
- How does Sikhism see Hanuman
- What's your smallest toy
- What is the size of a gram of meth
- What are tanks