How is Picasa for business use
TSR Watermark Image Software allows you to protect your photos by adding personalized text and images to your photos. You can add watermarks in single or batch quantities.
The app has some great options to work with. For example, you can add multiple watermarks in one go and save each watermarked image in multiple locations with different settings. It allows you to add logos or text as watermarks to your images, photos or other digital images.
The app has extensive settings that can be adjusted according to your needs. It allows you to keep the EXIF information when saving jpeg photos, adjust the quality of jpegs and choose the output image type (jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tiff). You can automatically rotate the resulting image based on the orientation tag in the EXIF information in the photo and add copyright text to the EXIF information.
The TSR Watermark Image software is easy to use; the interface enables elements to be added to the file list via the file browser, the folder view (optionally with subdirectories) or via the "drag and drop" functionality.
The most important features include:
- Pile watermarks.
- Text, image and 3D watermarks.
- Borders, crosses and special effects.
TSR Watermark Image Software is available in multiple languages. The languages currently translated are English, German, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Czech, Spanish, French, Romanian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal), Chinese (simplified & traditional), Indonesian, Russian and Danish.
Overall, the TSR Watermark Image Software responds quite well to commands, completes tasks quickly, and maintains good image quality after conversion. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. If you get stuck, there is also a help file. The downside of the trial version available is that it adds "Unregistered TSR Watermark Image" to the converted images. * However, the free version is for personal use only. If you need the application for business use or want access to all of its features, you should take a look at the trial version of the application to make sure it suits your needs before purchasing the Pro version.
- TSR Watermark Image Software 188.8.131.52 for Windows
- 14.75 MB
- System requirements:
- Windows 10,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 8,
- Windows XP,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 98,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2003
- Available languages
- Publication date:
- Tuesday, February 5th 2019
We don't have any changelog information from version 184.108.40.206 of TSR Watermark Image Software. Some developers share this information a little later. Please check back in a few days.
Can you help us?
If you have any information on the changelog, we'd love to hear from you. Go to our contact page and let us know.
- What is the Schumanns frequency
- Why are there so many Trump supporters
- What are the eating habits of crows
- Can bcc be hacked in email
- When and how did Israel occupy Jerusalem
- Where can I download Visual Studio 2013
- Is the Pakistani space agency better than NASA
- Can meditation control appetite
- Where does Chicago Beach Sand come from
- How can you confuse laws and rules
- How does WPA3 provide better security
- Why do nuclear explosions make mushroom clouds
- How do I find Strava hidden challenges
- What is the opposite of avoiding things
- What kind of website is Amazon
- Why do i want love
- How important is C in technical interviews
- How would I sell my 1 kidney
- Frankenstein was a real person
- Who is bigger Jin or Jungkook
- What's your favorite series from the 1980s
- Are newspapers made from recycled paper
- Where's the Catalina wine mixer
- What happens in an IOCL apprentice interview