Which GoPro is the best for underwater
Underwater GoPro: The three best models
The GoPro doesn't just film your action scenes on land. You can even take some models with you on a dive. We present the best underwater models of the GoPro series in this article.
The best underwater GoPros: Hero4 Black Silver
The American camera manufacturer GoPro is a pioneer in robust action cameras and offers various models for sale. The most powerful is the Hero4 Black.
- Thanks to the improved sensor, the GoPro Hero 4 Black also delivers the best image quality underwater among the GoPro models. Film with up to 30 frames per second in Ultra HD or take photos of the underwater world with 12 MP. Tip: With the help of a red Polarpro filter, you can significantly improve the underwater images of all GoPro models. This filter reduces the blue cast of your photo and video material. The mini-cam can even take pictures in 4k resolution - with a fully charged battery you can only film for about an hour at maximum quality. Buying a replacement battery for around 20 euros is a good idea.
- With the "SuperView" function of the GoPro Hero4, you can capture your recordings at almost a 180 ° angle.
- The skeleton case is waterproof to a depth of 40 m. Tip: The housing of the GoPro Hero3 Black Edition can even withstand water depths of up to 60 meters. So if you want to dive deeper, we recommend installing the GoPro Hero4 Black in the older camera housing.
- Price: around 430 euros
The best underwater GoPros: Hero Black Silver
In contrast to the flagship, the Hero4 Black, the GoPro Hero4 Silver has less power, but it is also easy on the wallet.
- The GoPro Hero4 Silver films with a maximum resolution of 30 frames per second in 2.7 K and also photographs your underwater experience with 12 MP photos. Ultra HD recordings as with the Black Edition are theoretically possible, but in practice the picture only jerks. On the other hand, the battery lasts a little longer than the Black Edition at one and a half hours - we still recommend buying a replacement battery.
- The GoPro Hero4 Silver also has the "SuperView" mode, which provides fascinating underwater panoramas.
- The skeleton case is also waterproof to a depth of 40 m.
- Price: around 365 euros
The best underwater GoPros: Hero3 + Silver
- The GoPro Hero3 + Silver ensures good image quality with a maximum of 60 frames per second in Full HD and 10 MP for photos.
- The built-in "SuperView" function enables underwater recordings of almost 180 ° in this predecessor model as well.
- The skeleton case is waterproof to a depth of 40 m.
- Compared to the models of the Hero4 series, the battery lasts up to 3 hours and thus offers significantly longer film fun.
- Price: around 300 euros
- Tip: If you only want to dive up to 10 m deep, you should take a look at the small GoPro Hero4 Session at a price of around 210 euros.
With the matching GoPro headgear, you have both hands free underwater. Here we introduce you to the three best GoPro headgear.
- Why does water have a temperature that is lower than the atmosphere?
- What happened in 1877
- Why haven't you sold 99designs yet?
- What's your rating of Wikiwand
- What are some ways to trigger you
- Which coaching class is best for CDS
- Can I see some creepy things
- What are the best memory games
- Is the Pakistani space agency better than NASA
- Are whiskey barrels reused
- How did you lose your virginity 7
- What was a forerunner of the pyramids
- What is physical love
- What's your favorite Avicii song
- How much data does radio streaming use
- Modi only focuses on foreign policy
- Dubai doesn't have an address system
- Can someone with low calcium donate blood
- Which is a free antivirus
- How is this algorithm solved
- How useful are flowers to us
- Is it worth buying Bitcoin now
- Is SuperM a permanent group
- What are the main export goods from Kuwait