Where do you see yourself in 2050
BAKE, BAKE FUTURE
The competitionline eat city gingerbread competition 2018/19
You wake up - a new year has started. It's January 1st, 2050. How and where do you see yourself this New Year's morning? How do you live? How will you live, work, travel, be mobile, communicate? Take part in the eat city gingerbread competition and bake your future vision!
Put on the baker's hat, take the kitchen in and design your city, your surroundings or your house of the future in 2050 with edible materials. Inspire the jury with photos and texts of your freshly baked future vision. Whether cake, tart, pudding or casserole. Anything tasty and funny is allowed.
- Create your vision of the future for 2050 from edible ingredients
- Add an extra large spoonful of humor
- Give your vision of the future a meaningful name
- Describe it in a short humorous text (max. 1,500 characters)
- Submit the photos of your future vision with the text online
- Please name all contributors so that they are named in the presentation of the results. Please indicate the age of participating children
Who can take part?
Anyone interested in architecture, architects, landscape architects, town planners, engineers, designers, artists, students and other creative minds can take part - alone or with colleagues, together with children, friends and all gingerbread bakers. So that children have a fair chance of winning, their work up to the age of 14 will be awarded a separate prize in the “Little Star Architects” category.
And what’s there to win?
Cash prizes worth 6,000 EUR. All children under the age of 14 are guaranteed to win a small prize.
Submission deadline: January 7th, 2019
(The results will be announced in late January 2019.)
- How good is Complan in increasing height
- Is life good in JNV
- Pain makes us a better person
- Which liquid has the highest specific heat
- How do I create such photos
- Are video cameras allowed in nursing homes?
- In which language is KSP programmed
- What is Spotify's library size per country
- What are thoughts on Indira Gandhi
- Which automaker made Pontiacs
- Are there laws against the carrying of toy guns?
- Should journalism be controlled in India
- Where do realistic bad dreams come from
- What software do hackers use
- Is it required to have certifications
- Who is Young Thug
- What's your favorite episode of Merlin
- How often will your family visit us
- Can you learn a sense of rhythm?
- Why did the Dalai Lama leave Nepal?
- What does it mean to be in this sentence
- Why and how is a census carried out
- Why should you dance rumba
- What is your favorite holiday and why
- What are tanks
- Coins will ever run out of currency
- Numba makes Python code fast
- What is the full form of aviation
- How does a gretsch drum sound
- Which artist sang the song Cheap Thrills
- How do words get meaning
- Why is Facebook not friendly to the Chinese
- Was or is Japan an empire
- Are Petri nets complete