What are the characteristics of thin skin
How can dry skin be repaired sustainably? Which substances are particularly important for the repair of the “wall”? What is the role of nutrition?
The guidelines for the treatment of dry skin state that dry skin should be given exactly what it lacks: water and substances contained in sebum (from which the “mortar” is made).
Water used to restore normal skin moisture does not penetrate the skin barrier from the outside by itself, the fats in the sebum prevent this. You therefore need substances that bind larger amounts of water and drag this into the skin in a bound form, i.e. a kind of water transporter. The best known of these substances is probably urea (= urea). Hundreds of scientific articles confirm the water-binding properties of urea. However, there are substances that can do this many times better than urea. These include B. Panthenol, the precursor of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), or Pentavitin®, which is also known as a water magnet and is able to withdraw water from the air even at 40% humidity (this is the situation in a desert) to bind this water in the skin. However, if the skin is dry, water cannot close the gaps in the “mortar”. Adding water-binding substances to dry skin helps, but is not sustainable. There is only a balance between dehydration and water supply, which keeps shifting in one direction or the other.
- What are the best channels on Ustream
- Which country invented beer?
- Why is Sam Smith always so sad
- What is 3 + 4
- How can I multitask efficiently
- What is Tiger Woods Golf Handicap
- Is 510 7 179 75cm tall
- What kind of writing makes people think
- We live in a timeless reality
- Why is love so dangerous
- In relation to doctors, what is meant by resident
- What treatment is best for stomach ulcers
- Chronic boredom is a mental disorder
- Sewing is fun
- How efficient is a virtual assistant
- What are all languages with Germanic roots
- What is field condition in architecture
- What is the historical type of rationality
- What is Data Com in sales
- How many steps are there in the Golconda Fort
- Why is riding called hacking
- How do Californians differ from Neuenglaender?
- What is a sense amplifier
- What is the fastest living animal