How do you bake chicken breasts
Chicken breasts only get that juicy in the oven
I say what it is like: I don't like preparing chicken breast. The tender meat dries very quickly in the pan. Would you rather leave your hands off it? You think not with me. My ambition is too great for that. And juicy chicken breasts are a view worth fighting for. My battle plan? This time cook the chicken breast in the oven. Don't fry, don't boil. Just put it in the oven and "go". My sister gave me the tip. The temperature can be better controlled here. Will it really help?
How to make chicken breast super juicy in the oven - the test!
Rub the chicken breast with oil, season with salt and put it in the oven. In theory, that's all. In practice, all I have to do is decide which oven setting to use. There is a choice of “grill” - my sister's recommendation. And “cooking with steam”, my idea. The latter option has already proven itself with my pork tenderloin and made it super juicy. Is it the same here?
Steam the chicken breast
I anticipate the answer: The test winner is actually the steamed chicken. It's super juicy and nice and tender. This is because the meat is cooked very gently in hot steam. A positive side effect: the healthy steaming means that vitamins and nutrients are retained in the meat. And this is how you do it:
- Rub the chicken breast with oil and season with salt.
- Place on the baking sheet and add Steam setting 100 ° C for 20 minutes ferment.
Granted, the chicken comes out of the oven very pale. It's not crispy, of course. My tip: fry again very briefly in the pan. Or you can hop over to the grilled version.
Cook the chicken breast super juicy with steam
Juicy is the alpha and omega, isn't it? And thanks to the Bosch Series 8 sensor oven and integrated steam function, it can't be topped. Simply place the fillet on the tray, select Assist and select "Chicken Breast Steam". The oven does the rest for you.
Grill the chicken breast
I have already chosen the test winner, but it's still worth reading on. The grilled variant also performed well. Compared to steaming, the meat is here though a little less juicy, but more crispy. But not dry - no way. The meat is still very juicy. With the grill function, heat comes from above. Here the chicken breast is sizzled from one side only. Therefore, it has to be turned once halfway through the cooking time. The result: after 20-25 minutes, the meat is brown and juicy all around.
- Open the oven Preheat grill level 3 for 5 minutes.
- Rub the chicken breast with oil and season with salt.
- Place the meat on the tray and place in the hot oven Insertion height 4 20-25 minutes grilling. Halfway through the cooking time, turn the chicken breast once.
Simply grill chicken breasts until crispy
My chicken breast was crispy in the pan, but always dry. Fortunately, I can now rely on my Bosch 8 series sensor oven. All I have to do: select Assist and select "Grill Chicken Breast" - done. There is no easier way to prepare crispy chicken breasts.
And what about top / bottom heat and hot air?
My test showed that steaming the chicken is the most juicy. But what about top / bottom heat or hot air? Not every oven has all the settings like my sensor oven does. How does the chicken succeed anyway?
Cook the chicken breast in the oven on top / bottom heat
At this point I took expert advice. Spontaneously picked up the phone and called Sven. My colleagues and professional chef. What did he tell me? Chicken breast can also be cooked in the oven using other types of heating. So also with top / bottom heat. For this you proceed like this:
- Open the oven 220 ° C top / bottom heat preheat.
- Rub the chicken breast with oil, season with salt and place on the tray.
- In the hot oven 20-25 minutes ferment.
Cook the chicken breast in the oven with hot air
With hot air, the chicken breast gets a little more color. In other words, it turns brown and forms a fine crust. But not so much as with the grill function. Proceed as follows for this oven setting:
- Open the oven 220 ° C hot air preheat.
- Rub the chicken breast with oil, season with salt and place on the wire rack. Place in the oven and slide a tray underneath to catch the meat juice.
- Chicken breast in the hot oven about 20 minutes ferment.
How long to cook the chicken breast?
Chicken breast is usually cooked through, but that doesn't mean it's dry. But on the contrary. As a hint for you: From one Core temperature of 62 ° C it is done, but still wonderfully juicy. Depending on the thickness of the meat, the chicken needs between 15 and 25 minutes in the oven.
The four best recipes for baked chicken breasts
Now that I know how to cook my meat in the oven, I can get started. Chicken breast with vegetables, gratinated chicken breast, chicken breast in cream sauce ... One recipe better than the other. Do you want to try them out too? Then here are my three best recipes for chicken breast in the oven.
That tastes like grandma! Juicy chicken covered with a creamy onion and cream sauce. Can you imagine anything better for your meat? Just. Add a few potatoes or a crunchy salad - perfect. To the recipe
You can only get the meat so juicy and tender if you put it in a creamy tomato sauce and top it with double cheese. I'm just saying: Parmesan and mozzarella - the perfect duo for melting cheese threads. To the recipe
Do you fancy a quick after-work meal? Then you are right here. Chop sweet potatoes, triplets, and onions. Roughly dice the chicken and mix everything with the oil and spices - done. Your oven will do the rest for you. To the recipe
Low carb and boring - no way. Colorful vegetables in the form of peppers, zucchini and cherry tomatoes await with this light oven happiness. The whole thing is topped off with the juiciest lemon chicken breast and - if you like - a dollop of sour cream. Yummy! To the recipe
- Why is Facebook not friendly to the Chinese
- PUBG players can expect PUBG 2
- In which films did Donald Trump act
- How do I overcome regressive jealousy
- How can I make RDP more secure
- Mohammad Rafi's son is a singer
- Why are there no more fascist nations?
- Why should one open up
- Why does mold grow on silicone sealant
- What happens when the nitrogen goes up
- How designers print on fabric
- Star Trek Creative Franchise Who Is Spock
- How can one acquire a childlike mentality
- Interior design falls under architecture
- How should I talk to girls
- Which professional careers include art and computers
- Is wake surfing dangerous
- Why did you write Stephen Wrong
- Is Lucy a monkey or a human
- What are Chelsea's tactics this season
- You can prepay Facebook ads
- Which, surprisingly, is still a taboo
- Flames can be green
- What is rebreather diving
- How much money does a producer make
- How to prevent pipes from freezing
- What are the most inspiring stories of all
- Does the skin ever get used to the shave?
- Is there a way to research
- Can Christians be possessed by demons?
- There are billions in Norway
- Why do Celtic fans support Palestine
- What is the decomposition of zinc nitrate