What happened to Batman's buddy Robin
Batman v Superman - What happened to Robin?
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice already has an impressive running time with its two and a half hours, but with the abundance of material to be told, there was still no room to provide all reference space for explanations. One of the moments that remained particularly unexplained was the one when Ben Affleck is in the Batcave, looking at Robin's costume, along with it "HA HA HA Joke's on you, Batman" was smeared. What exactly happened to Robin, however, remains in the dark. Now, in a conversation with IGN, Zack Snyder has revealed at least a little bit what this is all about:
In my mind, Robin died ten years ago while having an argument with a young Joker. So there was a fun backstory to play with. In my opinion, the point is that there have been losses and sacrifices. In a weird way, he sacrificed everything to be Batman. He doesn't really have a life outside of the batcave. I thought including Robin, a dead Robin, would help us understand that he's been through a bit.
More: Batman: The Killing Joke - Mark Hamill brings Joker to life in the making-of video
However, this does not reveal which Robin it was. In the course of the comics there were a total of five characters who slipped into the costumes of Batman's assistants. Most likely, however, it is Jason Todd, who was introduced to the comics in 1983 and ended a few years later in the A Death in the Family story at the hands of Joker. However, the home theater start of Batman v Superman may provide some information, because there will be an R-Rated Ultimate Edition that runs half an hour longer and contains scenes that had to be deleted due to the intended youth approval.
What's your theory about Robin in Batman v Superman?
- Like this Laprek
- How is Sacred Games a Netflix Original
- Which CEO has the greatest power
- Human civilizations usually eat anteaters
- What colors are used in WhatsApp
- Where do you direct your emotions
- Any element can be called organic
- What are the practical areas of psychology
- What is a regulated one in the power plant
- What does MFi-certified mean
- Will Iran achieve regional hegemony?
- How common are butt selfies
- Do you think the penmanship is out of date?
- What is the VAT rate
- What's new
- Are there planets the size of the earth?
- What about the INTJ questions
- The AIDS virus is replicated through mitosis
- What is Tartarus in the Bible
- Which IIT is best for chemistry
- How are species born
- Why does stage fright bother people
- What are the nicest websites
- Why are accordions so expensive