Is Antarctica in the Bible
SHACKLETON: BANJO OR BIBLE 636 days in ice
In July 1914, the polar explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton set out to be the first person to cross the Antarctic continent and starts out full of confidence.
But soon the expedition ship "Endurance" is stuck in the thick pack ice and bursts. One of the most adventurous races against death begins.
The musical drama made up of letters, memories and diaries by and with Friederike Pöhlmann-Grießinger and Roland Eugen Beiküfner is musically accompanied by Lawrence Davies in order to give an idea of the harrowing and hopeful experiences and the superhuman strength of the fellow travelers.
Email: [email protected] Tel .: 07732 8233941
Please enter your desired departure location. You can also enter the street and house number for an exact calculation of the route.
Adults: € 15
Reduced: 5.00 and 10.00 €
Box office from 7 p.m.
- How can you study successfully
- Do men really want monogamy
- How pretty is the University of Utah
- There are billions in Norway
- President Obama was calm in stressful situations
- What is Baul philosophy
- How can I work on my essay effectively
- How many different baseball fields are there
- Why are we doing a tour
- How can a star fruit kill you
- Who is Para Brahma
- How can I play games every day
- What is a hotel guest engagement system
- When did musical theater begin?
- For whom is engineering physics best suited?
- A black study table is good
- How would I solve this trigonometry function
- Which facilities are available in AIIMS Raipur
- Why are signatures required for eBay deliveries?
- The chemo brain is permanent
- What is the temperature of Lake Powell
- Who was the first Japanese geisha
- Why did God create multiple races
- Can we control antimatter?