Can i have new friends
7 ways to make new friends
Making new friends is a desire many people have. Do you sometimes feel lonely and would you like to build up or expand your circle of friends? Go ahead. Here are seven ways you can find new joy.
1. Attend further training
What do you do for a living? Is there anything you would like to learn? Or are you interested in delving into completely new subject areas? Register for a course or course. Here you can be sure that only people take part who share at least this one interest with you. What if that is not a basis for new acquaintances?
2. Have a party yourself and make new friends
If you are brave, you can also invite your friends yourself and consciously point out that everyone should bring someone back with them. Talk to your current friends and acquaintances openly about the fact that you want to meet new people. Perhaps you are not alone at all and are about to team up!
3. On the Internet
The web is currently the number one contact exchange - whether it is about meeting potential partners or like-minded people in forums. There are communities for almost everything - whether for single parents, athletes or bloggers.
4. Go to sports clubs
In almost every larger city, running meetings are organized by the city / municipality or by local sports clubs. Lace up your running shoes and just join in!
5. Enroll in the fitness center
If you have a little more time, you can also enroll in a fitness center. When exercising on the equipment or during a yoga class, you can quickly get into conversation. And: Most of the time, the same people are always there at the same times!
6. Reactivate old contacts
It's hard to believe, but many old contacts that you have already forgotten can be rediscovered as a completely new, old friendship. Where are your old school friends? What do the neighbors do with your childhood? What are the former colleagues from the university doing? Thanks to Facebook and Co, it is easy to re-establish old contacts today.
Volunteering can be very fulfilling: you help other people without getting paid for it. In return, you get a lot more in return: gratitude, life experiences, recognition - and certainly many new colleagues and contacts!
And don't forget: Those who get to know new people often get to know their friends again in this way.
Photo credit: (c) iStock.com/jacoblund
- Why do large forest fires occur in November
- What were Daniel Johnston's best albums
- What are some examples of recessive traits
- Who was the Prophet Emmanuel
- Can I sort the answers by date
- Lipo 6 is an effective fat burner
- Have you ever named a pet posthumously
- Are there American martial arts
- Why are people jealous of others?
- Which manufacturer produces DDIS motor
- What determines the size of a football club
- Several directors can register in the TAN application
- When was the Higgs field created
- Where do you see yourself in 2050
- How can I become thoughtless
- Colon cancer is mainly caused by stds
- Which is the best electrical switchgear company
- How do you rate the Reliance AGM 2020
- Should I negotiate on my new job?
- Mixes or produces a better skill
- Is veal kosher
- Who is Sugriva's mother
- What is your rating of industrial design
- Why is Costa Rica the best country