How do I make sandwich bread
Classic club sandwich with chips
- 120 g lettuce
- 250 g tomatoes
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 slices of Emmental cheese
- 75 g salad mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 12 slices of wheat sandwich toast
- 8 thin slices of cooked ham
- 8 thin slices of smoked turkey breast
- 8 wooden sticks
- Wash the lettuce and pat dry. Wash, clean and slice tomatoes. Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy and drain on kitchen paper. Debark the cheese.
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together. Toast the toast until golden brown and brush with the mustard mayonnaise. Divide the lettuce into 8 slices. Top with cheese, tomatoes, bacon, ham and turkey breast. Place 2 slices on top of each other and place the remaining 4 slices on top with the mayonnaise facing down.
- Insert 2 wooden sticks into each sandwich and cut the sandwiches in half. Potato chips go well with it.
1 person approx:
- 610 kcal
- 2560 kJ
- 39 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 45 g of carbohydrates
Categories & Tags
Photo: Ahnefeld, Andreas
- Are there any unpopular K-pop groups
- What is an atomic bomb
- What is State PCS
- What is a seam
- Procrastinators are risk takers
- What are some great JavaEE tutorials
- What are your favorite animal photos
- How close are we to a riot
- How do I stop being toxic
- How to watch IPL 2017 streaming
- Can a Nepalese student take a GATE exam?
- How can greed be good
- What's a lieutenant's salary
- Is it legally correct to write fanfiction?
- Decreases rendering quality
- Have you ever accidentally spotted a fossil?
- Pray every day or just sometimes
- What makes Mentos Soda explode
- Increase Your Husband's Confidence
- What would really annoy an ENFJ
- How do you define a smartphone
- Where are the safaris
- How do I stay away from smoking