When and where was the hamburger invented
In Germany people love the hamburger
A small selection: The fifteen-year-old boy Charlie Nagreen is said to have sold fried meatballs at a fair. When his customers complained that their hands were getting very greasy while eating, Charlie hit upon the idea of placing the meatball between two sandwiches.
In another story, Frank Menches is mentioned as the inventor of the burger. According to legend, he is said to have ushered in the snack era with pork sausages. One day, when his butcher didn't deliver enough sausages to him, he got the idea to grill minced meat instead and sell it in rolls.
Most widespread, however, is the story of Fletcher Davis, who offered a minced steak with mustard and onions at the 1904 World's Fair, which was even praised by the New York Tribune.
So it remains questionable whether any light will ever be shed behind the history of the hamburger. Be that as it may, the search for it has produced nice stories.
- How can I improve my teaching process
- What year does Interstellar take place?
- How are rubber band balls made
- What is math do physicists need it
- What are your experiences with bisexual men
- Does Star Wars need more baby characters
- Can i use grammar on my phone
- Is Real Madrid better than Barcolona
- Is pizza the best Italian food
- Are clairvoyants actually schizophrenic
- What is a PayPal business account
- Can Ripple be bought with Ethereum
- How do I use 7zip
- Can technological innovation reform politics
- What is Kalonji Seed
- What does a burnout look like
- WikiLeaks is a threat to the world
- Do animals need vitamins
- Can SNAP check your bank accounts
- Who came first to Lenin or Stalin
- Are there any asexuals here
- What should I feed my bulldog puppy?
- Is the sentence you are correct correct
- Murder is always evil