Is BSNL's 333 plan true
Mooring at the turning point
AT THE TURNING POINT
VIEWPOINT: 2 golden (investment) decades from 1980 to 2000 are behind us. With the collapse of the New Economy bull market, the markets have ushered in a new age, the age of a new modesty in the markets. Property, plant and equipment will also celebrate a comeback in the future, as will inflation, which was long forgotten. OUTLOOK 2004: The catastrophic crash of the international stock markets in the first quarter of the year was almost forgotten in autumn 2003. In the meantime the wind has turned vigorously and stocks are booming again. And while bonds hit their all-time low and high in the first half of 2003, they fell just as sharply shortly afterwards. In such an environment of massive market fluctuations, the
difficult for private investors. He can permanently get caught on the wrong foot and lose a lot of money. A situation that will continue for a long time due to the extremely expansionary monetary policy of the central banks. Investors are constantly confronted with "turning point scenarios". But how do you deal with it? The following must apply to investment year 2004: Drive on sight. This yearbook deals with what this means in concrete terms for your investment.
EDITOR: Ralf Vielhaber, editor of the renowned Anlage publication
The prediction “The return of debt policy” is just as correct as the recommendation to bet on the Asian economies among the emerging markets. TOP TOPICS: The paradigm shift in the markets
Shares Stock market Forms of investment Bonds Taxation Precious metal Financial investment Real estate Investment Life insurance Rating Foundation Structured products Wealth planning Insurance
About the authors
Ralf Vielhaber is editor-in-chief of Fuchsbriefe, Berlin.
- Book Title: Mooring at the turning point
- Book Subtitle Jahresbuch Geldanlage 2004
- Editors Ralf Vielhaber
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-322-87143-5
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden 2003
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag
- eBook PackagesSpringer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-409-12344-0
- Softcover ISBN978-3-322-87144-2
- eBook ISBN978-3-322-87143-5
- Edition Number1
- Number of Pages, 360
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What do you love about the French
- What are the classified website in america
- What are some disturbing nursery rhymes
- Is Moto G3 VR compatible
- What is the construction of the meter bridge
- How much do DIRECTV technicians earn
- What are the good colleges in Jodhpur
- What qualifies as handmade on Etsy
- How can I be like Chris Evans
- Can dogs eat hello chew
- Why don't we use microprocessors in supercomputers
- How is the special theory of relativity connected with spacetime?
- What is the difference between beautiful and good looking?
- What is temporary gallery
- Why are so many British people moving abroad
- Does it make sense to learn ruby
- Shouldn't Arya Stark be dead
- How did you finally forgive your ex
- Is malnutrition painful
- Can you eat bottom feeder fish
- When should services like memcache be used?
- Why does my teacher hate me
- What are security options in Apache Spark
- Which song feels timeless?
- Can I cancel my own degree?
- Why is kpop not popular in Africa
- Which country is most open to atheism?
- How is Brexit good for India?
- What are tips for a Dartmouth interview
- Is the milk homogenized before or after pasteurization
- What is your opinion on iodized salt
- How many Americans support LGBTQ rights
- Who is the Best Endocrinologist in RWP
- How will Brexit affect India?