Could a perpetual motion machine eliminate the shortage
Beyond the market economy
The capitalist market economy is the economy of the industrial age. Will it also remain the economy of the dawning digital age? From the point of view of sustainable development, however, the fact that the previous pressure to grow has caused ecological and social problems that bring human societies into considerable difficulties. Another argument against this is the fact that advancing digitization enables a new way of doing business that does not require growth, gainful employment, patents, shares, entrepreneurial competition or marketing and can still be innovative. For the first time since the rise and fall of socialism, an alternative to the market economy has developed that has the potential to become a global economy.
Dr. Oliver Stengel is a research associate in the field of sustainable development at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences and a lecturer at the Münster University of Applied Sciences. Before that he was employed as a research assistant in the research group “Sustainable Production and Consumption” at the Wuppertal Institute and at the Institute for Sociology at the University of Jena.
Authors and affiliations
- 1. Bochum University of Applied SciencesBochumGermany
About the authors
- Book TitleBeyond the market economy
- Book Subtitle Economy in the 21st Century
- AuthorsOliver stalk
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-11759-7
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2016
- Publisher NameSpringer, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Science and Law (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-658-11758-0
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-11759-7
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXII, 287
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsPopular Social Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What do you call a separation relapse
- Who needs to retire from the NBA
- What are the areas of artificial intelligence
- How do gases react to temperature
- How does something get vintage?
- Is Micro BTC a Scam
- Why do I ask so many questions
- Which site offers safe betting tips
- Can a dog be shot and live
- Killer bees are bad for me
- Do you ever talk about covert narcissism?
- What is a Sinsta Account
- UberPool should allow dogs
- How close are we to a riot
- Why is my portable charger not charging?
- What is special about imaginary numbers
- Are potatoes good at coughing?
- What did Terry Pratchett die of
- Why couldn't Frodo destroy the ring?
- How many traditional kings are there in Pakistan
- What are aerogels
- What rhymes with santa
- How common is Listeria monocytogenes in France
- What is the significance of the fractional oxidation number?