Do you wear socks
What it says about you when you wear crazy socks
Well, this morning you just grabbed the sock drawer at random? Tz, tz, tz ... you really shouldn't do that anymore! Because now it has even been scientifically proven that the choice of socks not only says a lot about your personality, but also has a certain effect on other people. If you love crazy socks and like to combine them with very ordinary outfits, according to the study you are one of the big winners on the scale of success.
Unusual outfits are difficult
People who dress very extravagantly on the whole are quickly perceived as birds of paradise in terms of character. This can get so far that it prevents people from wanting to get to know another person. Sounds a bit mean, but when you first meet you automatically look for common ground. They can quickly move into the background and be more difficult to recognize due to a completely "different" clothing behavior. The only exception: socks. Anyone who wears crazy socks and is otherwise dressed appropriately even benefits from the first impression.
Why socks can be weird
The only exception: people in classic fashion are allowed to let it rip with color underneath (we mean WHOLE underneath) with impunity. The crazy choice of socks is only perceived as a nuance and suggests a small eccentric vein in otherwise rather classic personalities. According to the study, people with normal clothes and funny socks are ascribed more creativity, a rebellious side and more competence. For this effect, it is completely irrelevant whether the sock wearer really is. But our socks not only make an impression on the subconscious of others, but also on our own. By proving to ourselves that we're cool enough to walk around with such flashy pieces, we're supposedly more confident of ourselves. Crazy socks are even a great self-esteem booster! Just like red lipstick by the way ...
Even Harari does
Hipster glasses are out, striped socks are in. So don't be surprised if you see a lot of smart businessmen with pink spotted stockings on the subway in the future. Let's just hope that it doesn't become so socially acceptable that the effect no longer works. It would be a shame now that we know her. Although we don't really need to be dazzling. Even Yuval Noah Harari wears crazy socks. And if that's not a good example that people with crazy socks are REALLY (and not just thought) creative, successful and competent, then we don't know either! In addition, we do not allow ourselves to be forbidden to be birds of paradise from time to time, from top to bottom. External impact or not.
- The old Turks were enemies of the old Uighurs
- How do I make events more interactive
- Is echo localization like sight
- Is the high school placement test difficult
- What are the Biggest Retailers in Colombia
- Why does the Federation have no camouflage?
- The term spiritual pillar is a metaphor
- What is lead monimony
- What do you associate with Germany?
- Karaoke is still popular
- What is contemporary blues
- What are tanks
- What are subatomic particles for children
- What does a red door mean
- Can I see your current selfie
- What does red leather, yellow leather mean
- How can I get more confident
- What is a Wolf Rayet star
- Which country is better Jamaica or Trinidad
- How do you put together a business team
- Is human knowledge trustworthy
- Why did JK Rowling make Dumbledore
- Fat Affects Your Weight
- What is Harvard CS50
- Is pronounced the first r in February
- Which is an odd composite number
- Do you know my hometown
- The summers are getting longer
- ORACLE ADF online training 1
- How can I plagiarize without getting caught
- What are cobalt properties
- What is the largest city in Great Britain
- Why do children enjoy repetition so much?
- What's up with Ramanand Sagar Ramayan