What Makes Curly Hair Curly
Curls: This is how you care for your natural curls
Anyone with natural curls knows that curly hair requires a lot of care and is often unruly. We'll tell you why corkscrew curls and natural waves need more attention and how you can conjure up silky curls with the right care from a dry natural curl.
Good things don't always have to be expensive: Moisturizing shampoos, which provide the hair with moisture up to the tips thanks to rich mango pulp or aloe vera extracts, are available in drugstores for little money. Our tip: So that your natural curls are not weighed down, you should first (!) Use conditioner and then shampoo.
Maintain curls properly
Even if many women with natural curls want nothing more than straight, silky hair - be proud of your curls! With the right care for curls, even the frizziest natural curls will be tamed. The fact is: curly hair is often drier and more brittle than straight hair. The reason for this is the sebum supply. Since curls are not as close to the scalp, the hair is less supplied with sebum. Care for curly hair is therefore extremely important. Massage your hair at least once a week with a repair cure - especially in winter when the heating ensures very dry air. Detangling oils ensure more shine and healthy hair - thanks to the better combability, the covering cuticle of the hair is less attacked.
Click here for the ultimate hair care guide
After washing, dry the hair gently with a towel and carefully detangle it with a comb. You shouldn't comb natural curls with a brush, as this confuses the curls even faster. In addition, the brush strokes separate the individual curls so that the curls no longer fall nicely afterwards. Our recommendation: Run through your hair with a coarse-toothed comb or your fingers. To make combing a little easier, it is advisable to apply a leave-in spray treatment beforehand.
- Can the Samsung Galaxy S9 VR do
- How to thaw a turkey
- How does the ion size affect the conductivity?
- How much subsidy does a company pay
- Is mbbs hard or easy
- What is the real name of pink
- Forward is an English word
- What is justice based on
- What is a visceral hump
- Why should I join MVIT
- Salt decomposes plastic
- Is Burgundy in the Red family
- Is the name NATO protected and protected
- Will Bitcoin be legal in India in 2020
- How do I sleep soundly at night
- Is it Safe to Use App Cloner?
- What is the unit measurement of wind
- How do I factor x x 1
- Is the ALISON certificate recognized in India
- How is it really used in Canada anyway
- Why was the EU not founded earlier?
- Which Myers Briggs characters are compatible
- What objects are obtuse angles
- Reinforced molybdenum stainless steel