What are some examples of endogenous forces
Endogenous Forces - Exogenous Forces
The terms endogenous and exogenous force are used in connection with geomorphology, i.e. with processes that shape, influence and shape the shape of the landscape (geomorphology = landform science).
Definition of endogenous forces
In geomorphology are under the term endogenous forces Processes and forces understood their own Originate in the interior of the earth.
In particular, it concerns all forces that determine tectonic, magmatic and metamorphic processes and determine or shape the surface shape of the earth from the earth's interior, i.e. for example volcanism, mountain formation, earthquakes and other plate movements.
Definition of exogenous forces
Exogenous powers on the other hand act from the outside on the earth's surface a:
- marine (by the sea)
- fluviale (due to flowing water)
- glacial (through glaciers) and
- Aeolian (wind propelled) forces
exert a constant change on the earth's surface, which is expressed in the form of weathering, erosion / erosion and displacement.
⇒ The difference between contact and regional metamorphosis
⇒ The oldest rock on earth
⇒ cycle of rocks
⇒ Yassamanov, N.A. (1991): Small Spectrum of Sciences - Geology: Excursion to Earth
⇒ Georgi, K.-H. (1983): The Rock Cycle - An Introduction to Geology
⇒ Zepp, H. (2011): Grundriß Allgemeine Geographie: Geomorphologie
⇒ Ahnert, F. (2009): Introduction to Geomorphology
Last updated: March 29, 2019
Our buying guide
- What was the best '80s comedy
- What is the full form of YCMOU
- How is MANIT Bhopal for architecture
- What is the cardinality of this set
- How can one have religious certainty?
- Can think of teddy bears
- Why is the question mark crooked?
- Killer bees are bad for me
- What are some of the best ways to socialize
- What is Flickr's sales
- Consider US universities grade 12 results
- Is pizza the best Italian food
- Can recover burnt grass
- Which factors make TCP reliable
- What is the OG Fortnite skin most
- What made you go from liberal to libertarian
- Can you eat an alligator snapping turtle
- What are baseboard heating
- Kylo Ren has no siblings
- Should I get my deflected septum fixed?
- Why does mold grow on silicone sealant
- Why are black beetles found in oatmeal
- What is a good executive training center
- Works GTA 4 without graphics