What is a core 6
Kern & Son
Kern & Sohn scales: precise weighing with many years of experience
The medium-sized company Kern & Sohn GmbH, based in Balingen-Frommern in southern Germany, looks back on almost 170 years of history. Gottlieb Kern laid the foundation stone for the Kern & Sohn company when he set up a precision engineering workshop in 1844. His company, now in the 6th generation, is almost a synonym for excellent, southern German precision scales. Today Kern & Sohn is certified according to the latest DIN ISO 9001: 2000 and a guarantee for precise, precise weighing of perfect reliability. The many years of experience as well as the diverse, large product portfolio also benefit customer-specific special requests to a large extent.
The Kern & Sohn product range: The complete world of weighing technology
Starting with analytical balances, precision balances, industrial balances and precision balances up to laboratory balances and digital balances, Kern offers balances of every kind that is required in the weighing area. But the customer can also expect test weights and DKD calibrations for electronic scales and force measuring devices. The professional company Kern & Sohn has been DKD-accredited since 1994 and is now one of the most modern and best-equipped DKD calibration laboratories (DKD-K-11801) for these measurands worldwide. The extremely high degree of automation from Kern & Sohn makes it possible to carry out DKD calibrations of non-independent electronic scales, force measuring devices and test weights around the clock. Since November 25th In 2002, Kern & Sohn was able to show that the company was certified according to DIN ISO 9001. Many Kern & Sohn products are calibratable and can therefore be delivered to the customer fully calibrated.
The services of "Kern & Sohn": Versatile, comprehensive and reliable
Customers can not only expect a perfect, professional calibration service from Kern & Sohn, but also experienced and competent services in the areas of "calibration and repair service" characterize the traditional specialist company Kern & Sohn. Customers from the fields of "medicine", "industry", "jewelry", "food" and "laboratory" benefit from the diverse, certified and expert core competencies of this company.
In the world of precision scales, there is hardly a company in the medium and low-cost price segment that can look back on longer experience than Kern & Sohn. Advice, sales and service from a single source ensure that the customer is always given permanent and competent support on an equal footing. One of the special secrets of the success of the accomplished, medium-sized family business Kern & Sohn, which is already in the 6th generation, lies in this endeavor to always fully meet all the wishes of the client.
- How can I contact the French embassy?
- Can Rahul Gandhi change India
- Can taurine cause anxiety
- What are the basics of dance
- How does a cooperative benefit poor people
- Why does Naruto have so much chakra
- What are some mind-boggling facts about countries
- Why is Sodium in Soda
- How big can Disney get
- What is a turkey sandwich
- Is there a drug for hearing loss?
- Why have pneumatic tube dispensing systems failed
- Is stopping a cold SSRI turkey dangerous?
- What is fully connected neural network
- Can be used to recharge a dry bike battery
- What is the average temperature for Florida
- Where do cathode rays begin
- I hugged my crush. Is that bad
- Is the palace of Madrid worth the trip
- Limburgish is closer to Dutch or German
- What are some very advanced facial recognition
- What is the smoothest horse to ride
- What are the best natural tone recordings
- How can I make liquid hash oil