Does 5 sqrt 3 3 sqrt 5
useful: Sages target groups are math students (from school to university), teachers and researching mathematicians. The aim is to provide software that can be used to research and experiment with mathematical constructions in algebra, geometry, number theory, analysis, numerics, etc. Sage helps make it easier to experiment with math objects.
efficient: To be fast. Sage uses highly optimized, mature software such as GMP, PARI, GAP and NTL, and is therefore very fast in many tasks.
free and open source: The source code must be freely available and readable so that users can understand what the system is doing and make it easier to expand. Just as mathematicians gain a deeper understanding of a theorem by carefully reading, or at least skimping, the proof, people doing calculations should understand how the calculations are made by reading the documented source code. If you use Sage to do calculations on a paper you publish, you can be sure that your readers will always have free access to Sage and its source code, and you can even archive and redistribute your SageMath version.
easy to compile: Sage should be easy to compile from source code for GNU / Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows users.
cooperative Sage provides robust interfaces to many other computer algebra systems, including PARI, GAP, Singular, Maxima, KASH, Magma, Maple, and Mathematica. Sage is intended to standardize and extend existing math software.
well documented: There is a tutorial, a programming guide, a reference manual and howtos with numerous examples and explanations of the mathematics behind them.
expandable: It is possible to define new data types or to derive from built-in types and to use code in many different languages.
user friendly: It should be easy to understand what functionality is provided for a particular object and to look at the documentation and source code. Furthermore, a high quality user support should be achieved.
- Tips for better project management
- How historical is the film Gladiator
- Is it haram to eat insects?
- Evolution is happening right now
- Is Batshuayi as good as Drogba
- What is the difference between beautiful and good looking?
- Why does Israel not support the JCPOA
- Pakistan is a civilized country
- How similar are modern Turkish languages
- Do you have a favorite card game?
- What Are Some Fascinating Facts About Squid
- How fulfilling is your everyday life
- What is the list of conductive polymers
- What is an example of administrative law
- Why do governments lie so much
- How is Unacademy for the SBI PO
- Ning is still actively being developed
- Which wave has the highest frequency
- What are the best banquets in Jammu
- Is everything that the law indicates is correct
- Is malnutrition painful
- Is Rand Paul Republican or Libertarian Why
- How does MYSPACE earn profit
- Some children are naturally violent